Hello!

Please have a look at this picture.
http://i.gyazo.com/6e23e64f4ba57cb3ee414214f56cd061.png

This is what I ultimately want. I have the pedals, but what I want is a bass amp together with the droptune to be able to play bass with my guitar aswell. Great tool for looping too.

The image might be a hard to understand, I'll try to clarify:

The guitar goes into the tuner, then the whammy, then the compressor.
Then there's a A/B selector which can select both outputs at the same time.
Then the "guitar chain" goes into the fuzz and overdrive pedal, which then enters the amp.
The "bass chain" skips the overdrive, and head straight into the RC-300.
In the FX chain there's my delay and RC-300.
The output 1 from the RC-300 goes into my guitar amp.
The output 2 from the RC-300 goes into the droptune then the bass amp.

This sounds quite good to me, but there are some questions which concerns me:

1. Is it okay that the bass chain kind of skips the FX input and goes into the RC-300 which is already in the FX loop?
2. Is it okay that output 2 from the RC-300 goes from the FX loop of my guitar amp into a completely different amp?
3. Can anyone tell me a good selector that can select one signal at a time, either A or B, but also A and B at the same time?

Thanks!
Quote by Visual382

1. Is it okay that the bass chain kind of skips the FX input and goes into the RC-300 which is already in the FX loop?

it is fine to do that. i don't know if it will isolate the signal from the guitar amp the way you'd like though.

Quote by Visual382

2. Is it okay that output 2 from the RC-300 goes from the FX loop of my guitar amp into a completely different amp?

as long as you can isolate the signal to the 'bass chain' then it will do what you want. if it won't isolate the signal then you might have some problems keeping the regular guitar from also coming out the bass amp.

from what i see, the rc300 is in stereo, so you may have to do some stereo panning to attempt to isolate the inputs and outputs.

Quote by Visual382
3. Can anyone tell me a good selector that can select one signal at a time, either A or B, but also A and B at the same time?

Thanks!

there are bunches of A/B/Y pedals out there. radial makes very nice/over priced ones, i have an over priced whirlwind with optical switching. there are plenty of less pricey ones out there though.

you may need to use more than one A/B/Y in your setup depending on how you want to turn things on and off.
punk isn't dead, it's always smelled that way.

"A perfection of means, and confusion of aims, seems to be our main problem."
-ae