Hi guys,

for some reason I'm somewhat confused what the prices are for these guitars, many stores don't seem to sell them here and I guess there are multiple versions out there.

http://www.2dehands.be/muziek/muziekinstrumenten/elektrische-gitaar/bc-rich-bich-199037922.html
This one is €250 (335$), found another one for €350 (470$).

Does anyone know what they cost in the stores?
And is this a good deal then?

I just really like the look of it, saw dave mustaine using one on pictures, but that was a 10 string, but 6 string will do.
Last edited by slash&angus at Aug 2, 2014,
There's a variety of different models at different price points with BC Rich (as with any of the larger manufacturers), so you really need to know the model you're looking at.

If you're ok with used (I guess so since you linked to a used advert), keep an eye out for the old calibre classic series- they were made in the czech republic (i think) and are very nice if my mockingbird is anything to go by (it's natural, i assume the bich was available too). They had a sort of stylised "R" (made up of the body shape of the guitar) on the headstock rather than the full bc rich name (though other models could well have had that inlay too, I don't know for sure).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Looking at used, you're always going to see varying prices for the same thing. That's just the nature of used. As for what those guitars go for new in a store, it'll also vary, depending on exactly which model. Looking at the one you linked to, I'm pretty sure it's one of the ones that goes for like $600-$800US in a store. Or at least it used to. Can't seem to find that same model new. It looks like the same model as one that I have used in the store I work in right now. We're asking about $500 for it.
Quote by the_bi99man
Looking at used, you're always going to see varying prices for the same thing. That's just the nature of used. As for what those guitars go for new in a store, it'll also vary, depending on exactly which model. Looking at the one you linked to, I'm pretty sure it's one of the ones that goes for like $600-$800US in a store. Or at least it used to. Can't seem to find that same model new. It looks like the same model as one that I have used in the store I work in right now. We're asking about $500 for it.

Thanks, I'm going to test it pretty soon, if it plays well, I'm buying it.
the model pictured is a good one grab it. sadly they aren't made any more. it's an NJ series from the early 2000s. very nice. as mentioned the newer ones vary and there really isn't one made now (outside of a US made one) that are as good.