What if…
What if when you die, reaching the 'light' just ends in being pushed out of another vagina?

In all seriousness though, this topic is pretty cool and if reincarnation was real then that would be awesome. What are your thoughts/do you maybe believe in this?

http://listverse.com/2013/10/21/10-interesting-cases-of-supposed-reincarnation/

^ I can confirm at least 2 of the cases mentioned in the article are legit.
The author of that article needs a serious lesson on proofreading.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
that'd suck

too tiring
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
This article reads as if someone wrote it in a different language and copy/pasted from Google Translate.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
I know of the Lebanese kid who knew the members of the village and families there. We did a pretty interesting case study on it for my Theology course.
It was all pretty watertight and no one could offer a good explanation, despite psychologists and therapists getting involved.
Quote by SkepsisMetal
I know of the Lebanese kid who knew the members of the village and families there. We did a pretty interesting case study on it for my Theology course.
It was all pretty watertight and no one could offer a good explanation, despite psychologists and therapists getting involved.

What's this now?

EDIT: lol nevermind, just realised that's one of the cases in the article
I was a ballerina. #holdmeclosertonydanza
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA