I'm looking at getting the SE 245 for my 18th and wanted to see what owners of said guitar thought about it
I'm very happy with mine, it's a nice LP styled guitar. The only thing I did was to change the strings from 9-42 to 10-46 and file the nut for the larger strings and remove excess height on the nut.
The PUS are more modern sounding than my Gibson RI PAF type pickups but still fine.
Buy straplocks too.
Moving on.....
Cheers. Tried one today and i love the tone and they're gorgeous guitars. safe to say i've ordered one
Quote by alexriffs
Cheers. Tried one today and i love the tone and they're gorgeous guitars. safe to say i've ordered one

Great acquisition, they're fantastic guitars.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
Love my mates 245. Even more so with BKP mules in it.
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
I hate it's upper fret access. Otherwise it's pretty fine.
Do you feel like I do!?
Quote by KenG
I'm very happy with mine, it's a nice LP styled guitar. The only thing I did was to change the strings from 9-42 to 10-46 and file the nut for the larger strings and remove excess height on the nut.
The PUS are more modern sounding than my Gibson RI PAF type pickups but still fine.
Buy straplocks too.

Interesting rig in your sig, I like the vt30 too.

Ts have you tried the 245? I assumed I would like it but it just felt awkward playing it when I tried one. It sounded good but it just didn't play comfortably at all for me. Not to say its a bad guitar, just saying its definitely a guitar you should try first. If you have tried it and liked it, I'd say go for it.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20