Poll: so yea
Poll Options
View poll results: so yea
one love
21 95%
spread the love
1 5%
Voters: 22.
Last night at the end of a concert, I met a total babe.

So we chat and a few drinks in, she reveals to me certain truths:

1) She’s seven years my senior. Cougar…
B) She has a husband
x^3) She is in an open relationship

So it got me thinking. All of my relationships have been strictly monogamous. It wouldn't even cross my mind to share the person I love, let alone my wife, with anybody else. I believe if you take love as far as even a serious relationship, it is something to be shared strictly between the two people.

Maybe I’m being closed minded. Even Dali encouraged others to sleep with his lady.

What are your views on the poly-amorous lifestyle?

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
I'm incredibly skeptical of the [LEGIT]
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
I'mma be my own stereotype and say that my marriage is awesome.

Monogamousness for life
My God, it's full of stars!
There's nothing wrong with it but the thing is it's kinda against human nature for that to feel alright which is why it's probably extremely rare that it lasts for more than a moment with everyone feeling happy
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
1) She’s seven years my senior. Cougar…
B) She has a husband
x^3) She is in an open relationship
Dat counting
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
o shit dread you got mod?

ontopic: i think polygamous relationships are just overall fucked. human intimacy is a primal instinct about reproducing and creating the best possible offspring fueled by sweet sweet hormones. its just the nature of male and female energies, the process of conception, nursing, birth and raising of a child it just dont work when its 3 dudes and a girl.

it looks good on paper, but the problems arise when you apply it to real, breathing, conscious organisms with emotional bonds with other organisms.
you never see it happen and go smoothly except in those weird Mormon cults in Bumfuck, Utah or something.

just my observations, no solid facts or studies to back up anything.
Eh, if the woman and the husband are both fine with it then I don't see why you can't be her sloppy seconds.
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Nero Galon
Eh, if the woman and the husband are both fine with it then I don't see why you can't be her sloppy seconds.

Maybe she needs a guy to warm her up for her husband's comically oversized wang.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Oh shi- dreadnought's a mod now!?

on topic: i couldn't do it. Then again, i wonder if monogamy isn't embedded in the human genome by now
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
Quote by LolCatGuitar

ontopic: i think polygamous relationships are just overall fucked. human intimacy is a primal instinct about reproducing and creating the best possible offspring fueled by sweet sweet hormones. its just the nature of male and female energies, the process of conception, nursing, birth and raising of a child it just dont work when its 3 dudes and a girl.

it looks good on paper, but the problems arise when you apply it to real, breathing, conscious organisms with emotional bonds with other organisms.
you never see it happen and go smoothly except in those weird Mormon cults in Bumfuck, Utah or something.

Are you talking about monogamy?
sign me to a nice girl so she can ruin me.. eternally
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by LolCatGuitar

+1 to everything
Quote by Telecaster7
I'm a monogamous sort of person, personally. That being said, I would would want my relationships to be that way...if someone else disagrees, and is happy that way, why not? It seems like this girl is just fine with how she lives...that being said, ts should go for it.
love isn't the same thing as sex so i don't see why it would be a problem as long it's a consensual thing

but i wouldn't do it, personally
50/50 chance her husband will want to watch (and not participate)

go for it!
O.K.

“There's never enough time to do all the nothing you want.”
~ Bill Watterson

O__o
Quote by theguitarist
50/50 chance her husband will want to watch (and not participate)

son-of-a-bitch will probably charge you for the tape too
The need to own each other in a relationship is obviously a product of our consumerist ideas of possession. Be free from these clutches and experience a more meaningful life.
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by Dreadnought
I'mma be my own stereotype and say that my marriage is awesome.

Monogamousness for life

What a bloke.
Quote by CrazyMatt
Oh shi- dreadnought's a mod now!?

on topic: i couldn't do it. Then again, i wonder if monogamy isn't embedded in the human genome by now

biologically speaking, wouldn't it also be in our human nature, from a male point of view, to spread as much seed as possible. I mean that's life, isn't it? To have the most viable seed and extend genes for as long as possible.

perhaps monogamy is just and will always be a learned trait

Quote by steve_muse
The need to own each other in a relationship is obviously a product of our consumerist ideas of possession. Be free from these clutches and experience a more meaningful life.

I like where this is going...

Quote by Baby Joel
I'm incredibly skeptical of the [LEGIT]

With just enough persuasion you'll be incredibly skeptical that you were ever incredibly skeptical...

Quote by Pastafarian96
I saw that some guy on reddit wanted to be in one til his wife/gf started getting more than him

I don't see anything wrong with people doing it if everyone involved knows and is willing. I couldn't do it personally though, I get too jealous and attached
Why's everyone flipping over dread going green? It's not like he wasn't a mod before.
PM me for newts
Quote by StewieSwan
Why's everyone flipping over dread going green? It's not like he wasn't a mod before.

Well, I wasn't around when he was.. I think. And it just kinda happened out of nowhere.
^He was blue for quite a while from what I remember though it's been a long time so I could be wrong

I wouldn't be able to do the poly thing but I don't have a problem with it, though I don't fully get it
but whatever I don't need to
Quote by R. Shackleford.
Glad to see the sex king getting some action I think it might be time for me to pull him out again tonight and take him for a spin around the rift.
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM
biologically speaking, wouldn't it also be in our human nature, from a male point of view, to spread as much seed as possible. I mean that's life, isn't it? To have the most viable seed and extend genes for as long as possible.

oh god.. you're serious aren't you?
Quote by Telecaster7
just being open minded.

Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM

It wouldn't make sense though. Many species are incredibly selective. I guess it all comes down to: it depends on whom. I wouldn't be into the whole lifestyle. polygamy, I mean.

Quote by chookiecookie
Why has no one asked the most important question yet

Did you bone her

Nah. Her friend received a text from the girls husband saying he wanted her home soon.
May have been that reddit dude
I have the possibility of seeing her next weekend, but I dunno... Should I?

Quote by Pastafarian96
Quote by M00NAGEDAYDREAM

Nah. Her friend received a text from the girls husband saying he wanted her home soon.
May have been that reddit dude
I have the possibility of seeing her next weekend, but I dunno... Should I?

Don't ask yourself if you should

Ask why you shouldn't

And the obvious answer is you have no reason not to

Unless her husband is 6'6 with biceps bigger than your head
ayy lmao