I like the wood finish and simplistic style on the second and third guitars. I'm not usually a fan of a clean textured finishes.
Originally posted by suckmybassriffs
To become the great tabber, you must first... BECOME A TAB!

Originally posted by Svelle
dude your like the tabbing-master... seriously!
Quote by slipknot836
I like the wood finish and simplistic style on the second and third guitars. I'm not usually a fan of a clean textured finishes.

?? The top guitar is also just a piece of wood with a clear finish. It's just wood that has more going on.
Any way for me to contact you directly? I'm not interested in going through the whole build list, but you have no other contact information and your profile is set up without private messaging enabled.
Both ones. I like the shape of the DC-II better, but the color and flaming in that hydra top is just mesmerizing. Also that 45 degree chamfer makes it so much more elegant. I'm really looking forward to seeing more of this. Keep it up!
Pretty much gonna be ordering a DC-II soon as i can. gorgeous looking thing
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
Quote by SerpentineGtars
Excellent, looking forward to hearing from you

Wont be for a while yet im afraid. A friend of mine (Fisheth24 on here) wrote to you about a custom build a while ago, No idea if hes pulled the trigger yet though.

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h

Pedals
Quote by Carrot
Wont be for a while yet im afraid. A friend of mine (Fisheth24 on here) wrote to you about a custom build a while ago, No idea if hes pulled the trigger yet though.

Not yet, my stuffs not sold yet.

Once my gear goes, I might be able to afford the custom 7 string V, Maple fretboards and cross inlay's. (Yum)

Oh nice build so far! Looks glorious!
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
I check back every day for your builds and MintSauce's.

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h

Pedals
Looks good, smooth too. Those pinstripes give it a sweet touch. Do you use a band saw to cut the 12° angle?
That maple fretboard is niiiceee
Quote by SlackerBabbath
My ideal woman would be a grossly overweight woman who would happy go jogging, come home all sweaty and let me put my dick under her armpit while she shuffles a pack of cards.

Stay classy, pit.
Dude you make some beautiful axes wish I was talented enough to make one out right. But I have fun refinishing none the less.
Mesa Boogie Single Rectoverb 50 series 2 combo
Randall RM100
Peavey 5150 4x12
Peavey XXX 2x12 combo
Pedals
Ooooh...

...Shiny!

For some reason I never get the clear coat that tight and smooth. It always ends up pretty rough like the wood itself. Did you use a filler, or was it just a matter of coating, sanding, coating, sanding etc?
Looks awesome as usual!
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100