Was walking home earlier today and saw a guitar on display. Was going to walk away because I realized it was a pawn shop. It was only $188 USD so I decided to take a closer look. I was shocked to see it had a floyd rose system and Seymore Duncan pickups. I'm still a new player so I don't exactly know what it is but it is a Jackson Rhoads Flying V. It's pickups are a bit rusty and it has some chipped wood. I don't like used items but it seemed way too good to pass up. I was thinking of getting it cleaned up and getting a few accessories. What should I do? Should I return it? Should I sell it? For reference, this is what it looks like:

(BTW: Got that image from Google, don't know how to get the image from my phone to the forum post. It looks exactly like the guitar in the image)
Last edited by RiffEmAll at Aug 4, 2014,
Quote by RiffEmAll

(BTW: Got that image from Google, didn't want to go through the hassle of taking a picture of it)

Pffft, how the fudge is anyone suppose to know then?! You should keep the pic you found, maybe upgrade it to wallpaper status.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Clean it up and play it for a month or three. If you still like it, keep it. Otherwise sell it.
Quote by lucky1978
Pffft, how the fudge is anyone suppose to know then?! You should keep the pic you found, maybe upgrade it to wallpaper status.

I don't know how to send the picture to this post. The image is the exact same guitar as the one I currently own.
Well if it looks exactly like that I'd say hell yeah, keep it and play the shit out of it. But if its been lost in a ditch somewhere near Detroit for the last decade I'd say thats a horrible deal.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Well if it looks EXACTLY like the one in the pic I would burn it, cuz the one in the pic is a chinese fake of a Jackson. We really can't give you advice without a pic of the actual guitar, there is about a gazillion RR models some are trash and some aren't.
Last edited by Fastmerc at Aug 4, 2014,