So I bought like 6 cd's in Poland on vacation. I was actually wondering if it would be any problem if I took them with me back to the Netherlands? Anyone knows this?
Yes. You will almost certainly undergo numerous cavity searches when they discover these CDs when you're crossing the border.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Its illegal to traffic CDs
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by UltimateGuizar
The hell is a cd?

They're these shiny things that people use to keep birds away from their vegetables etc.

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
When OP means CDs, I think he means camel dicks. What the fuck are you doing, smuggling camel dicks across the border??? That is illegal
Quote by metacarpi
They're these shiny things that people use to keep birds away from their vegetables etc.

Oh you mean a bird scarer awayer? That, shouldn't be a problem Ts but maybe they only work on Polish birds?
There won't be no problem. I use to bring tons of CDs from abroad (because it's cheaper, the currency and stuff) and there is no problem at all with them.
Last edited by blackone666 at Aug 4, 2014,
Bro, you're in the EU...
"Space is big. You just won't believe how vastly, hugely, mind- bogglingly big it is. I mean, you may think it's a long way down the road to the chemist's, but that's just peanuts to space."
-Douglas Adams
Quote by clegtr
Bro, you're in the EU...

This. The chances of your car actually getting searched is x -> 0
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Quote by metacarpi

Those look like the wind chime things my grandma had. we dont get birds there.
Quote by the bartender
This. The chances of your car actually getting searched is x -> 0

Yeah. You're within the Schengen area too so don't worry.
I've taken a CD on a plane and nothing happened, if that makes you feel safer.
No. You actually can't take CD's on a plane because they are classed as a modifiable weapon.

So basically, you can break a CD in half and then use it as a shiv to take over the plane and then y'know...
Dance in the moonlight my old friend twilight

Quote by metal4eva_22
What's this about ****ing corpses? My UG senses were tingling.
Quote by Nero Galon
No. You actually can't take CD's on a plane because they are classed as a modifiable weapon.

So basically, you can break a CD in half and then use it as a shiv to take over the plane and then y'know...

Or reflect the light and burn the whole plane...