Poll: Shall I shave my nuts?
Poll Options
View poll results: Shall I shave my nuts?
No man, unless you want to shave your jay jay as well
15 16%
Shave that pupic mess, dude.
64 69%
Tom Bombadil. Always Tom Bombadil.
16 17%
A fish has a watertight asshole.
27 29%
Voters: 93.
Page 1 of 2
My girlfriend keeps on insisting that she want to shave my nuts..well, shorten the hair there, anyway.

Not only because she reckons it's too long, but also because she keeps on getting hair in her mouth while giving me head.

But I don't want to be a non hairy girl man.

And, I've heard it tches like a bitch.

What do, Pit?
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Just get a normal electric face razor, pull the skin taught and run that over it. Shower straight after and it will be fine.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Shaving itches when the hair starts to grow back unless you keep it clean-shaven. Shortening the hair length doesn't.

If she wants you to shorten it and you want to keep getting head I'd say that's a win for both of you...
“Ignorance more frequently begets confidence than does knowledge.”
Charles Darwin
Yea, at the very least trim it. Unkept pubes are the worst.

Not the worst but seriously it's not that hard. Do it during a shower and clean up isn't even an issue.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~

Pick one TS.
Stealth brag thread
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by Dreadnought
It's not that bad.

Do it. Makes you feel sexy.

Best post I've ever read

I'm gonna go shave my sack now
ayy lmao
i am the gender police & you should not do it or i will tell everyone you are not a real man
I shave regularly, I do it for hygiene though. To clarify something, only the pubis area will itch if you shave it, the skin on the testicles is so rough that you shouldn't feel anything.
Quote by ChucklesMginty
I'm just gonna go and say NEVER use an electric shaver on your sack. It will cut it.

This is why I never shave my sack

I'm always scared some crazy shit will happen and I'll end up somehow slicing open my sack and my testicles will fall out
ayy lmao
Dude just get hair clippers and take off the guard. Works perfect. Doesn't itch at all.
They say when you talk to God it's prayer, but when God talks to you it's schizophrenia.
Do it. It is itchy at first but if that's her preference you should respect her wishes.
Do whatever you want. You own your body.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Just trim it.

I keep mine relatively neat and tidy. Having it just bush out looks awful, makes you look a tramp and personally, I feel it's less hygienic.
Also, the feeling of a freshly trimmed crotch is great, you feel super clean.

Shaving it all off though? No, just no. It shouldn't be entirely smooth down there unless you've not hit puberty yet.
Not to mention how uncomfortable it is when it starts to grow back.

Quote by Krieger91

If you're complaining about it 'itching like a bitch' then you've been a 'girl man' for a while already. Whether or not you've got pubes is irrelevant in this.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
I shave, and leave a little lions mane up top
'93 Gibson LP Studio (498T/490R)-Ebony
'14 Gibson LP Standard (JB/Jazz)-Ocean Water Perimeter
Epi MKH LP Custom-7 (SD Custom Shop JB-7)-Ebony
+More

Maxon od808|Boss NS-2|Boss CE-5|
Line6 G55|Korg Pitchblack Pro

JVM 210h|1960a(V30/G12t-75)
Quote by Krieger91
My girlfriend keeps on insisting that she want to shave my nuts because she keeps on getting hair in her mouth while giving me head.

Yeah, doing something that results in more blowjobs makes you a bonafide girl man.
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████

LET'S GO BUCKS
Wet shave with a decent triple blade razor is idea, do your balls and any that grow up your ****.

Just cut you bush down to about 1/2inch with scissors or a beard trimer - if you shave them, they will itch and look strange when you change for swimming or gym.
Quote by chookiecookie
Yes hello I am back from shaving my sack and it itches

theres no way im doing this, itchy balls is a bad time
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
optionally, drop your balls in some warm nair
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Burgery

theres no way im doing this, itchy balls is a bad time

Just shower off and use baby powder everywhere you shaved.
Quote by eGraham
Yea, at the very least trim it. Unkept pubes are the worst.

Not the worst but seriously it's not that hard. Do it during a shower and clean up isn't even an issue.

Quote by MadClownDisease
Just trim, it's not hard and you won't have any itchy re-growth.

Quote by link no1
Just trim it.

I keep mine relatively neat and tidy. Having it just bush out looks awful, makes you look a tramp and personally, I feel it's less hygienic.
Also, the feeling of a freshly trimmed crotch is great, you feel super clean.

Shaving it all off though? No, just no. It shouldn't be entirely smooth down there unless you've not hit puberty yet.
Not to mention how uncomfortable it is when it starts to grow back.

+3,1415
Trimming is definitely the best of both worlds.

I started trimming the hair on my armpits, chest, belly and pubic hair because a girl wanted me to.
She wanted me to completely shave those areas, but I refused, so she asked me to at least trim, and if I didn't like it, the hair would grow back quickly anyway and she would respect my decision to never do it again.

I actually liked it, so now I do it regularly. It feels much better, so I don't have a reason not to do it.
Also, trimming doesn't itch afterwards, and most girls appreciate a man who shows some concern with his hygiene and looks anyway.
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
I must raise this important question though:

Do you guys shave your sack/pubes with the same razor you shave your face with?
Quote by E7#9

Duh. Why would I have two? That's stupid. I've also shaved my asshole with it.
Quote by E7#9

Yes hello I do not shave my sack with the same razor I shave my face with

I shave my face with the same razor I shave my sack with
ayy lmao
I use the same kit for my head/face/pubes/sack/sometimes ass n gooch. I clean it obviously as should everyone even if it's just for your face.
Page 1 of 2