So what you say, the egyptians liked to party? Except neither substance was indigenous to anywhere but the americas , suggesting the egyptians could have travelling across the atlantic.

http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-history-archaeology/did-ancient-egyptians-trade-nicotine-and-cocaine-new-world-001025#!bvw8fH

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pre-Columbian_trans-oceanic_contact#Peruvian_mummies

Traces of coca and nicotine found in some Egyptian mummies have led some[who?] to speculate that Ancient Egyptians may have traveled to the New World. The initial discovery was made by a German toxicologist, Svetlana Balabanova, after examining the mummy of a female priestess called Henut Taui. Follow-up tests of the hair shaft, performed to rule out contamination, gave the same results.[24] The significance of these findings lies in the fact that both coca and tobacco plants are indigenous to the Americas and were thought not to have existed in Africa until sometime after the voyages of Columbus.[25][26] Subsequent examination of numerous Sudanese mummies undertaken by Balabanova mirrored what was found in the mummy of Henut Taui.[27] Balabanova suggested that the tobacco may be accounted for since it may have also been known in China and Europe, as indicated by analysis run on human remains from those respective regions. Balabanova proposed that such plants native to the general area may have developed independently, but have since gone extinct.[27] Other explanations include fraud, though curator Alfred Grimm of the Egyptian Museum in Munich disputes this.[27] Skeptical of Balabanova's findings, Rosalie David, Keeper of Egyptology at the Manchester Museum, had similar tests performed on samples taken from the Manchester mummy collection and reported that two of the tissue samples and one hair sample did test positive for nicotine.[27] Sources of nicotine other than tobacco and sources of cocaine in the Old World are discussed by the British biologist Duncan Edlin
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
Last edited by Wiegenlied at Aug 4, 2014,
Yes hello I remember reading about the nicotine one a long time ago but not the cocaine but drugs are bad and kill our children #blameobama
ayy lmao
That explains those crazy dance moves
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
walk like an egyptian
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Wormholes
They loved cats and aliens and staring at the stars of course they blazed it

Maybe the pharaohs wanted to hot box their tombs after they died. That's why their stuff is buried with them. It all makes sense now, they wanted to blaze it for the rest of eternity.
German toxicologist, Svetlana Balabanova

i am quite hung up on how russian and ungerman that name is
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by MeTallIcA313
The real question is: Did the ancient Egyptians blaze it?

they were 420 blazin all day, homie
Quote by MeTallIcA313

there is a hieroglyphic that looks like a marijuana leaf
banned
Everybody in the club party like a mummy, party like a mummy, party like a mummy.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
I'd read somewhere that it was the people who first found those tombs who contaminated them with that stuff.
Quote by MetalGS3SE
This is the best idea I have ever heard. Ever.

Naedauuf for president people.

Wiki says one of their Gods was an alcoholic too, where's those churches at?

Brewing dates from the beginning of civilization in ancient Egypt and alcoholic beverages were very important at that time. Symbolic of this is the fact that while many gods were local or familial, Osiris was worshiped throughout the entire country. The Egyptians believed that this important god invented beer, a beverage that was considered a necessity of life; it was brewed in the home "on an everyday basis.
Quote by MeTallIcA313

Of course they did, hemp was among the first crops ever produced by humanity. Cannabis Sativa was integral to the development of society up until the industrial revolution.
For Frodo!
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers
No because a world full of marbles silly man is just as real as a half empty glass of microwaved nesquik.