It sounded good to me
The only part I didn't like that much, is the bending at 0.31... it just felt like out of the context, as if it lacked "personality"....

I noticed you have active pickups.. maybe it's a stupid question, but did you ever felt like they have too much treble (particularly when played with a tube amp)? Like they make the EQ "unbalanced".
I have actives and I'm thinking about changing them for passives because of this.
Quote by Michele_R
It sounded good to me
The only part I didn't like that much, is the bending at 0.31... it just felt like out of the context, as if it lacked "personality"....

I noticed you have active pickups.. maybe it's a stupid question, but did you ever felt like they have too much treble (particularly when played with a tube amp)? Like they make the EQ "unbalanced".
I have actives and I'm thinking about changing them for passives because of this.

If you are talking about 0:31, that wasn't really a bend as much as a vibrato on the 7th fret of the G string, I didn't mean to overdo it so that it sounded like a bend. I only have a crappy practice amp and I mostly use an Audio Interface with DAW and an amp simulator for recording, so I don't know about tube amps. I don't think it's too much treble, just how the EMGs sound on my guitar. EMGs pickup distortion and give high output, so that's why I use them. Do you feel like my video has too much "treble"?
Quote by jerrybkyang
If you are talking about 0:31, that wasn't really a bend as much as a vibrato on the 7th fret of the G string, I didn't mean to overdo it so that it sounded like a bend.

The one just before the vibrato... in particular I'm talking about the relase of the bending more than the bending itself.
But it's only a detail, so don't worry about it too much

Do you feel like my video has too much "treble"?

No I like your tone, also it seems to match the song well

But I noticed you have actives so I was wondering if you had noticed something like the problem I had with tube amps
With digital (POD and similars) I didn't notice having a too trebly sound, just with "real" amps...
Sounds great! I remember watching your other video as well. Got those spots cleaned up which is awesome! And playing is superb! But I still feel like I can hear the cameras audio. I'd be cool to have that cut out. And just the audio from the amp sim synced with the video

Anyways C4C?
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1651947

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.
Great playing dude, very clean and precise, good job

The only thing I could complain was that bend at 0:18 which sounded a little to high compared to the original solo, but apart from that it's great ; )

Sweet LTD by the way !
Last edited by StephaneL44 at Sep 6, 2014,