Quick question to everyone.. does anyone in here know a compulsive liar like you cant believe ANYTHING out of their mouths?

Stories pls

I knew this girl once who I was sort of seeing and she was a fairly big liar. Lied about her job, her age, her name to me. She also tried to convince me she was a shy but good singer by faking recordings of her voice singing when in fact it was someone elses' Youtube cover of a song.

Also one of my close mates flip flops on his opinion, however he denies ever changing his opinion. His latest opinion is the one he has held for all time.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Yes. Me.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
I know TS.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
i knew a guy who boasted so much that an alien race was convinced that he was the smartest person on earth. they abducted him only to find out that he was conning them. after they dropped him back on earth he tried to tell everyone he'd seen aliens but no one believed him.
i don't know why i feel so dry
My one friend's alcoholic dad claimed to roadie for Pantera and held Dimebag Darrell in his arms as he was dying.
Sarah Chalke.

I was bangin' her one time and I asked her if she was enjoying it. She said she wasn't, which was total ****ing BS.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by guitarist41
Sarah Chalke.

I was bangin' her one time and I asked her if she was enjoying it. She said she wasn't, which was total ****ing BS.

If that was the time we were spitroasting her, I think you'll find she actually said "mmmfffff hhhhmmmm fsssssssssssskkkk".
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Yup, had a housemate like that.

He claimed he liked ****ing girls bareback and he always went bareback with them. Turns out he thought going bareback meant "having sex doggystyle"
He totes lied about ever having sex.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by EndTheRapture51
I knew this girl once who I was sort of seeing and she was a fairly big liar. Lied about her job, her age, her name to me. She also tried to convince me she was a shy but good singer by faking recordings of her voice singing when in fact it was someone elses' Youtube cover of a song.

...are you Nev Schulman?
I know about an acquaintance for a long, long time now who makes up stories about how he has sex with 60 year old ladies and gets laid by dozens of girlfriends.

And at the same time he thinks that people are going to call the police on us because my friends and I are playing beer pong on a friday night.

Seems like the sort of person who would get laid.

He also has another so-called 'friend' that is only his 'friend' because he receives free everything from him. Free drinks, free food, free weed, the works. And at the same time the conversations they share are about as exciting as wallpaper paste. I kinda want to tell him the obvious that this guy is mooching off him like crazy and that's the only reason he's there, but that would mean that he would stop giving us free drinks, free food, or free weed.

He also humps trees. There is a youtube video of him doing it.
Roses are red
Violets are blue
Omae wa mou
Shindeiru

Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Aug 4, 2014,
Quote by MadClownDisease
...are you Nev Schulman?

No because I met up with her and she was who she said she was just a lot of things were off but she wasn't a fattie or anything

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
Why do the call that show 'Catfish', and not 'Fat and Ugly, Pretending to be Beautiful and Ripped'?
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Quote by guitarist41
Why do the call that show 'Catfish', and not 'Fat and Ugly, Pretending to be Beautiful and Ripped'?

"Big Fat Liars" has a good ring to it. Call up MTV and see if they're interested.
Quote by Eastwinn
i knew a guy who boasted so much that an alien race was convinced that he was the smartest person on earth. they abducted him only to find out that he was conning them. after they dropped him back on earth he tried to tell everyone he'd seen aliens but no one believed him.

quality twilight zone reference
Quote by eGraham
Yes. Me.

I don't know if I can believe you.
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence