I have come to the conclusion that I am bored with life because nothing really scares or intimidates me. For all I used to wish that I wasn't scared of some things, I've realised that fear plays a big role in life being exciting.

Can anybody relate to this?

Maybe I should move to Gaza or something.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Yes hello no friend I do not like scary things I just want to be happy constantly and love life but I dont
ayy lmao
i dare you to kiss my butt

are you afraid?

i double dog dare you to kiss my butt

Quote by KOYAANISQATSI22

are you afraid?

i triple dog dare him
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by MinterMan22

are you afraid?

Not scary. Not happening, but not scary.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
Just wear a white fleece, and walk around Aberdeen on your hands and knees.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
go skydiving or bungee jumping.

shout the n word in a black neighbourhood.

kill the president and go on the run.

or, like you said, move to gaza
Quote by LostLegion
go skydiving or bungee jumping.

shout the n word in a black neighbourhood.

kill the president and go on the run.

or, like you said, move to gaza

Possibly.
Quote by neidnarb11890
Does this scare you TS,

BOO

Well did it?
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Eastwinn
i triple dog dare him

oh boy we sure got him now ! !

Play Russian Roulette with some seedy people in the basement of some dirty, abandoned old warehouse that turns into an illicit gambling/prostitution/drug dealing place on weekends.
I get an adrenaline rush every day pretty much, life is short, make it exciting...or be bored as hell and kill yourself.

^^I have over 1500 skydives, but none in the last 8 years, no DZ here.
Last edited by Tempoe at Aug 4, 2014,
Eat lots and then become morbidly obese and then run into a nursery and belly flop on the teachers desk and suffocate her and then eat kebabs while the children scream and you wait to get arrested.
Quote by chrisyoonyoon
where i'm from it's very different with emotionships
Everything scares me. Only UG feels safe.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
look at wild animals. they sit around all day looking at things. the only time you might think that they're excited is when they are at immediate risk of being food. that is what you will become, a baboon!
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by Tempoe

^^I have over 1500 skydives, but none in the last 8 years, no DZ here.

I've only done a single static line jump from 5000 feet. I don't think I'll do it again though, adrenaline rushes aren't really my idea of fun. I did it just because I was curious, and I was hoping to somehow land on the ground a changed person, as if the world as I see it would become totally different. I hear that it has that effect on some people, but for me it never happened. Life still sucks.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Aug 4, 2014,
I hope whoever made that dies a horrible death of the worst case of ebola ever. Also you should probably remove it...
honestly i can't imagine a life where you're not perpetually scared.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by technicolour
i'll show you fear

*image*

Could you please take that down? Besides being remarkably offensive, my parents are living in Sierra Leone right now, so the subject is really sensitive to me right now.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
As someone who has spent considerable time on the internet, not only is that picture offensive as ****, it's also against the rules as ****.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by Acϵ♠
As someone who has spent considerable time on the internet, not only is that picture offensive as ****, it's also against the rules as ****.

how is it against the rules?