Thought I'd share on this forum as well Most may not care for the shape, but I've always wanted an X shape guitar. Pics & Clips, plays great ^^ Looks rad! Excuse my sloppy playing and disclaimer: I took no care to pretty up the tone so...

https://soundcloud.com/redoubt9000/dbz-guitar-bop-demo

I'm the resident player of pointy guitars on this forum. Give this a thumbs up!

Nice!

(Have you injured any bassists with it yet?)
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Saw this over on SSO. Not a fan of the pointy usually, but this is a sweet guitar. Looks like it could actually be pretty light.
Gibson RD Silverburst w/ Lace Dissonant Aggressors (SOLD)
Electra Omega Prime Ceruse
Fender Franken-Jag Bass

Amps and the like:
Laney VH100R
Seismic Luke 2x12
Dunlop 105Q Wah
Gojira FX 808
Line 6 M9
Quote by TheStig1214
Looks like it could actually be pretty light.

My strat is near twice its weight for sure. It is surprisingly light X_X Considerable amount of mass on the fins and it's a rather dull thud when ya knock on it. Still I enjoy the sound and feel, it's quite comfortable actually!
Last edited by Night at Aug 4, 2014,
Not my style, but that's a great looking guitar. It really has a high quality appeal.

Congratulations, HNGD!
Squier "VMC" Stratocaster
PRS SE Singlecut
tc electronic polytune
CMAT MODS Signa Drive
Blakemore Effects Deus Ex Machina
DIY gaussmarkov Dr. Boogey
EHX Small Clone
Mooer ShimVerb
DIY Beavis Devolt
T-REX Fuel Tank Chameleon
Ampeg GVT52-112
hahahahahaha awesome
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?