Put my fender FMT telecaster up for trades the other week and ive been offered a white LTD MH1000 for it.

Im a huge fan of LTD guitars and always wanted a MH1000, be it NT or FR. But the past few guitars ive owned with floyds ive never really got on with (forever wanting to change tunings)
But with my current collection up to 5 guitars in total, i'll have all the tunings i need covered.

TLDR: Fender FMT telecaster for an LTD MH1000FR. Both are mint condition.
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
Quote by Carrot
Put my fender FMT telecaster up for trades the other week and ive been offered a white LTD MH1000 for it.

Im a huge fan of LTD guitars and always wanted a MH1000, be it NT or FR. But the past few guitars ive owned with floyds ive never really got on with (forever wanting to change tunings)
But with my current collection up to 5 guitars in total, i'll have all the tunings i need covered.

TLDR: Fender FMT telecaster for an LTD MH1000FR. Both are mint condition.

If you fancy it do it. Just don't make the mistake I did of trading my Fireball for the Krank Rev and then regret it later
Bass Gear:

Mensinger: Speesy
Fender Precision 1989 (CIJ Rosewood)
Fender Steve Harris (CIJ)
Lakland J Sonic 5
Epiphone Explorer
Maruszczyk (custom) Jake

Ashdown CTM 100
Thats what im wondering if i will or not. I love LTD's, you know what im like aha. I love this fender though.

Huff

15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
Any other input?