Hi All, just joined up sorry if this isn't the right place to ask this on here but does anyone know anyone who works at Fender UK. I cant get through their messaging system to speak to a real person! argh! ta barry.
nope, but have you tried emailing them? i'm sure i emailed them a while back and got an answer.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
glad to hear you got them, thanks for letting us know
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
If you have a real big problem and cannot get through then Google names of senior managers and guess at their E Mails and send it off. So if the MD is Tom Jones then E Mail tom.jones@fender.com and tomjones@fender.com you may have a list of 8 E Mail addresses but one will hit the target. Also add finance@ HR@ publicrelations@

Jock
LOL that's a decent idea
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by Jock68
If you have a real big problem and cannot get through then Google names of senior managers and guess at their E Mails and send it off. So if the MD is Tom Jones then E Mail tom.jones@fender.com and tomjones@fender.com you may have a list of 8 E Mail addresses but one will hit the target. Also add finance@ HR@ publicrelations@

Jock

That's just a ridiculous idea. Tom Jones doesn't even work for Fender mate.
Quote by Shredwizard445
Go ahead and spend your money, I don't care. It won't make you sound better.

Quote by Shredwizard445
Sure upgrading your gear will make you sound better.

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?