So basically guys I'm simply looking for what inspires or motivates you guys to live your life. I'm looking at a bad an ultimatum of sorts rather soon, not suicide or anything like that, but in other terms and would like to know what keeps you guys striving forwards.
Do you guys have a particular mindset, activities or goals that you stick to?

Obviously being the pit I know there will be a lot banter-y answers, can't avoid that, but honestly the more serious answers the better please. I know I'm going to go through a darker period in my life over the next year or so and I'd like to be able to deal with it.

So guys

Go.
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
bend over, i'll inspire you
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Bear in mind that all of mine are incredibly sappy and trite, but hey, they work for me.

Unless by some miracle we invent the singularity or find a way to repair telomeres, I'm going to die eventually. I only have so much time, so I'll be damned if I don't make the best use of it to enjoy the time I have with the people I have and leave what mark I can.

Also, embrace the problems and difficulties you face. It's what makes life worth living. If you never have to work for anything, what's the value in accomplishing things? There are exceptions obviously - starvation and homelessness aren't difficulties you should be cheering about - but by and large most of the challenges most people in the first world face are things that aren't life threatening, and should be taken with excitement and effort to best them rather than defeatism and dismay.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54