ITT: name your favorite Lana Del Rey song

no videos needed

Video Games

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Heaven is a bmw
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by TunerAddict
Heaven is a bmw

You remind me of my bimmer

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Busted and in the shop?
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
West Coast or Shades of Cool probably

I hated Born to Die but Ultraviolence is pretty dece

She's got an amazing voice
Quote by TunerAddict
Busted and in the shop?

Yes. That is you.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I know
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

Quote by genghisgandhi
I've listened to like 15 of her songs and they're all horrible

This. 90% of them are just typical ballads and when they try to do something different they don't turn out well.

This is the best one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o5bU-SHPkM

Lyrics still suck and there's still an overall corniness to it. There's some decent aspects though. I also don't care if I was told not to post videos.
Quote by TunerAddict
I know

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
I don't get the appeal to her, she's highly overrated. I don't doubt that she has a couple of good songs but I have yet to hear them.
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
i guess since erik is banned that leaves me to lick her booty :-/

Bad To The Bone
There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Mellon collie and the infinite siamese dreams.
Quote by lolmnt
I love to have my vag pounded by guys who make lame threads on the internet!

Quote by snipelfritz
This thread topic is gold. I've been on this website for 8 years and I've never come up with anything like this. So yeah. Great job TS[457undead].
Quote by WhiskeyFace
Fantano with the truth:

lol I don't disagree with his assessment but he values different things than I do.

Most of the issues he has is with the lyrics and how they're vapid and shallow. I don't care about lyrics at all and find it offensive that most music reviewers place so much emphasis on verbal language. I see the lyrics as theater. There's a certain theatrical theme that is over the top but is consistent in style.

Musically (really the only thing that matters) I think both Born to Die and Ultraviolence are superb. To me it is pop done right. There is such a balanced fusion of different genres that come together seamlessly, and there are a lot of nuances in the tracks that oozes vivid cinematography. Maybe I'm biased because I'm concerned with film music, but a lot of the tracks fit that language so perfectly.

Then there are the more subjective things that he criticizes like a lack of catchy melody, which I also disagree with. I think most of the melodies work extremely well, even if they can end up sounding the same. Her singing is no doubt seriously flawed (especially live), but on the production it is tonally perfect. I love her awareness of timbre and how she changes the vocal characteristics from moment to moment. That's not to say it's pitch perfect, which it isn't, but how refreshing is that in this day and age for a pop record?

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Quote by sam b

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
heaven's not a place that you go when you die
It's that moment in life when you touch her and you feel alive
Quote by RylanThePotato
I don't get the appeal to her, she's highly overrated. I don't doubt that she has a couple of good songs but I have yet to hear them.

A little bit. She have a hard time singing her songs live, but amazing voice on her records lol

Gods and Monsters.
na i aint tryna do wat errybody else doin
just cuz errybody doing what they r doin
der 1 thing i knio
how far will i go
im walkin down dis road of mine dis road wer i belon SO AM I RONG
FOR THANKIN THAT WE CUD B SUMTHIN 4REAL
AM I RONG
4 TRYNA REACH THE THINGS THAT I CAN SEE
dats just how i feel
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.