Hey Guy I have three offers 2 go

1)Schecter Hellraiser Special C7 FR Used ( 570 $)

2)Schecter Hellraiser Special C1 new (650 $)

3)İbanez RGIR20FE New (620 $)

Which one is better for Slipknot song.7 string is the cheapest but can i learn slipknot songs easily?

And I thinks Ibanez is the Thinest and fastest neck. What you guy think. What's the differences between 2 and 3 for metal.Both got Emg 81 so... Help Me plz.

They are normal prices for turkey.
Last edited by dogukan_101_ at Aug 5, 2014,
The difference in sound between them three is mostly in the p/ups.
The difference in sound if the thing gets distorted enough to sound like slipknot is only in the p/ups, though that difference will be negligible compared to the difference an amp will make over another.

Try them all and see what you like it best under your hands, then find yourself an amp to get that sound.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
Quote by Spambot_2
The difference in sound between them three is mostly in the p/ups.
The difference in sound if the thing gets distorted enough to sound like slipknot is only in the p/ups, though that difference will be negligible compared to the difference an amp will make over another.

Try them all and see what you like it best under your hands, then find yourself an amp to get that sound.

Will that 7 string compatible for Slipknot song can i learn easily like 6 string
You need to go try them out. I know people who love 7 stings, I don't have a use for one so I have rarely played on one but IMO I don't really like them.
2002 PRS CE22
2013 G&L ASAT Deluxe
2009 Epiphone G-400 (SH-4)
Marshall JCM2000 DSL100
Krank 1980 Jr 20watt
Krank Rev 4x12 (eminence V12)
GFS Greenie/Digitech Bad Monkey
Morley Bad Horsie 2
MXR Smart Gate
Slipknot play with their guitar tuned 2 and a half steps down, so as low as the last 6 strings of a 7 strings.

You'll be just fine if learning songs is a concern.
If you like the guitar's neck you may even be better off with that.
Name's Luca.

Quote by OliOsbourne
I don't know anything about this topic, but I just clicked on this thread because of your username :O
Quote by Cajundaddy
Clue: amplifiers amplify so don't turn it on if you need quiet.
Quote by chrismendiola
I guess spambots are now capable of reading minds.
The 7 string is easier to get to the lower tunings and it should be easy enough to ignore the top string, I can at least do that on a 7 when playing B (B E A D F#/Gb B) standard songs. However, I have to either tune down the G string a half-step or then play whatever is on the G string one fret below. However, the 6 string with a hardtail/fixed bridge will make it easier to change tunings, not all Slipknot is below or in B standard tuning, as far as I remember.

To note, if you're fairly new to Floyd Rose bridges, I would go and try them out. You may like them and you may not. I'm not really sure if I like them, I've tried the worst, the bad, the good and the really good ones, but still can't figure out whether I'd really want one or not.

As Spambot_2 states, important thing is to like the neck. Try both of them, or well, all of them. I, for one, can't stand Ibanez's thinner necks (The ones on new RGs for example). I like the Schecter's neck, it's easy to play. Haven't tried the 7.
Gear pics

Quote by Cathbard
Bugera cloning Blackstar is a scandal cloaked in a tragedy making love to a nightmare.

Last edited by Sakke at Aug 5, 2014,