I cry reasonably
33 33%
I cry a lot
6 6%
The tears never stop flowing
10 10%
Voters: 99.
Page 1 of 2
Do you cry easily? I cry very very easily, and was a big cry baby growing up. Sometimes tears will come out of one eye only out of nowhere when I'm not doing anything so I might have over active tear ducts or something.

Do you cry often?
I cry at some emotional stuff, never cried from pain though

EDit..enough pain for sure I'd cry I guess
yeah. i cry when angry upset and when sad upset and movies make me cry (more of happiness than sad) all the time and yeah

this isn't a thing people know other than me though
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Oddly, no. I get pretty worked up over small things..be it angry, stressed, sad or even super happy.
Haven't ever ended up crying though, except for one small time.
i start to cry when i get frustrated, its really annoying. I cry kinda easy anyway, when i'm stressed it gets worse
Eat your pheasant
Drink your wine
Your days are numbered, bourgeois swine!
Only when watching a sad movie alone. Never about anything in my life.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
i only really cry during movies
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
I use to be able to cry and did it quite a bit, but now I very rarely can, and that's not a good thing, not having that release is torturous.
I do cry quite easily. Often out of anger.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Only rarely at sad movies/tv shows/etc., and in the aftermath of particularly messed up events in my life.
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 50-54
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 0-0
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 0-0
Not even including mental stuff yes. I have extremely sensitive eyes and very overproductive tear ducts.
Quote by GuitarGod_92
I use to be able to cry and did it quite a bit, but now I very rarely can, and that's not a good thing, not having that release is torturous.

+1

I'll break down randomly throughout the day and not being able to fully release that pent up emotion sucks
ayy lmao
I have usually never been one to cry over anything really, but I'm not gonna lie and say that I have been crying a lot lately since it seems my four year long relationship is coming to an end.

Yeah I know, I'm probably a pussy for being like that.
Gear:

Fender American Hand Stained stratocaster
Fender 72' Telecaster Deluxe FSR

Squier Vista Venus

Boss TU-3
Boss OD-3
Pro co Rat 2
EHX Big Muff Nano
EHX Small clone
Boss DD7
Hardwire Supernatural

Vox AC30cc1
Blackheart Little Giant stack
I tear up on really sunny days when the sun makes errythang too bright
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
I've cried once in the last ten years, and at a thing that is really weird to cry at compared to...everything else that could make someone want to cry.

Not that I haven't wanted, or needed, to cry, it just hasn't happened.
I cried at Rocky III the other day.

When Rocky started punching the **** out of Clubber Lang... it just got me.

Seriously.

Any kind of triumphant, over-coming-the-odds stuff makes me cry.
Quote by neidnarb11890
the chinese take-out place my family always ordered from gave you chopsticks, so as a kid it was fun to try & eat with chopsticks
now i just use a fork, 'cuz nothing is fun anymore & i just want to shovel food into my mouth to fill the void
I used to cry a lot as a kid cuz my brother beat the shit out of me and was generally an ass to me but then I stopped crying altogether and then my cat died recently and I cried like a bitch and now I'm hollow inside.
~ tears roll down by tears for fears ~

yah, i haven't actually properly bawled since i was a little kid but i tear up occasionally. usually at night.
i don't know why i feel so dry
I used to cry a lot as a kid, which is why it surprises me how rarely I cry as an adult.
I get worried, angry or upset about trivial things but I don't remember the last time I actually cried.
Quote by Dreadnought
Yeah, some things trigger me

What really triggers me is when a mod ruins my serious thread and abuses their power to personally insult me with my own thread, don't you think I've forgotten Dread
Quote by Horsedick.MPEG
How do you prepare tea?

Quote by theogonia777
thrown into the boston harbor

Quote by Crofty89
Only if you boil the ocean first

JUST BOUGHT SIKTH DEATH OF A DEAD DAY ALBUM FROM THE US AND IT CAME WITH THE 6 YEAR OLD SIGNED POSTER (30/4/12) WIN
The last time I cried was 8 years ago when confronted with a life altering tragedy.

That's not to say I haven't fought back tears, or since then; I have. But I haven't had a good cry session in that long.

It disturbs me a little.
Quote by ProgFripp74
What really triggers me is when a mod ruins my serious thread and abuses their power to personally insult me with my own thread, don't you think I've forgotten Dread

I didn't do that you dingus. I don't have powers in the Pit.

Sucka.
My God, it's full of stars!
Ive cried maybe twice in the past 5 years. Once when me and my gf broke up and once when shit became too much for a bit
Quote by MeTallIcA313
When Baby Joel posts deep song lyrics. i cry evrytim ;_;

I'm usually crying when I post them as well

Or at least I would, if my tear glands hadn't already been spent

;_;
superman is killing himself tonight
Yeah, some nights I do just thinking about all the friends and family I've lost. I feel like it's really good for me though.

Quote by Eastwinn
~ tears roll down by tears for fears ~

Yaaay I was thinking the same thing. And this.
http://youtu.be/ykA0dAr6ASQ?t=6s
I do tear up pretty easily. Not really ashamed of it or anything since I see it more as a release.

it just means i'm #2deep4u
I don't think it's anything to be ashamed of. It's a natural response.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by eGraham
I don't think it's anything to be ashamed of. It's a natural response.

I feel the same way. I can get super emotional about certain things and I know some people would see it as a sign of weakness, especially with me being a guy and all.
It's just part of being human
Quote by Hungryformore21
I feel the same way. I can get super emotional about certain things and I know some people would see it as a sign of weakness, especially with me being a guy and all.
It's just part of being human

Right on, Broseph.
Page 1 of 2