First off great playing dude!

Getting close to Petruccis tone there. But I felt like the solo could have been up in the mix. Maybe it was my headphones. But it feel like the backing track as more forward then the solo. Other than that. Really enjoyed it. Hope to see videos synced up with your audio covers!

C4C
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1651947

Quote by Gunpowder
Thrashturbating? Most metal of all ways to pleasure oneself.
Man, that was sick!!! I literally couldnt think of ONE negative. Your playing was just so smooth, and perfect I actually liked this better than petrucci's recording of it haha Just incredible stuff man!!! And after seeing that, i just had to watch your ibanez jem shred video, dude, you have amazing chops! Overall im super impressed!!! Do you have any original music by chance? Id love to hear some!
Quote by awesomo41894
Man, that was sick!!! I literally couldnt think of ONE negative. Your playing was just so smooth, and perfect I actually liked this better than petrucci's recording of it haha Just incredible stuff man!!! And after seeing that, i just had to watch your ibanez jem shred video, dude, you have amazing chops! Overall im super impressed!!! Do you have any original music by chance? Id love to hear some!

Thank you! I actually have around 3 years solid of original music I am working on which is mostly sort of philosophical instrumental-rock/progressive metal with orchestral and electronic elements sometimes with sound FX and voice samples but is generally less complex/shreddy/upbeat than Vai, Dream Theater etc and more kinda 'dreamy' and artistic if you know what I mean (definitely NOT post-rock though). So far I have only uploaded one original piece which I actually posted on this forum HERE in the 'originals' section if you want to check it out. It's just a short thing I did years ago but I will be definitely uploading more original music soon.