My husband recently purchase a Zager Acoustic Guitar. He absolutely LOVES it and it was well worth the wait and price for a quality instrument.
hmm... aug 2014 join date... number of posts, approximately...umm.. 1.
looks like another "lets start some controversy on this thread and get some free advertising" thread.
need more gear and a lot more talent(courtesytuxs)
Incredible thread; would read again. You've compelled me to purchase my own Zager. Thank you! I'll post NGD as soon as I get it.
Instead, let's all sing, "In the year 2525, if man is still alive, if woman can survive we may find". blah, blah, blah

Just imagine how many times I heard that in the 60's. Drrrillled into meye myiend, as it were.

I still think the bank is foreclosin' on Zager's barn, and hence the big push here.

Quote by chrismendiola
Incredible thread; would read again. You've compelled me to purchase my own Zager. Thank you! I'll post NGD as soon as I get it.

And Chris, please don't spare the pictures.... BTW, you know you can sticky this, right?

Actually, I should learn to play, "In the Year 2525", on my Crafter 12 string, just for spite. Either that, or the Epi EJ-200.

Oh crap, I just looked at the tab. It's a simple Andalusian cadence, Am, G, F, E. Move along folks, nuthin' to see here...

If it was, Dm, C, Bb, A, it would be "Sultans of Swing".

If it was, Am, G, F, E, it would be Bob Dylan's, "One More Cup of Coffee". Oh wait, it is Am, G, F, E..sorry..
Last edited by Captaincranky at Aug 6, 2014,
Why would you sign up on a guitar forum to say how good your husband's guitar is? That doesn't make sense.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
My sister makes 15,000.00 an hour, playing her Zager Guitar through her computer on the interweb!

Learn how you too, can bring in this kind off money, strumming one of the world's finest instruments....! (or not)
Last edited by Captaincranky at Aug 6, 2014,
Quote by Tony Done
I think Mrs Bennett's credibility would be helped a good deal by a quick Turing test.

hehe
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by chrismendiola

you can have mine. if you don't take it I'm afraid my fireplace will steal it. there's a gnome in there that likes to burn stuff... I think he fears the Zager though, hasn't been out to set fire to a guitar in a while though... there seems to be one in the ******* also, lotsa gnomes working around the clock to make my dinners crunchy... oops, that's just "the blonde".... she has figured out though that marinating a steak doesn't mean sticking it in a bag of water and letting it sit overnight( true story)...second thought, I trust the ******* gnomes with my food more than "the Blonde"...
hmm...I wonder why UG edited out the word *******... it's where people cook food while at home... odd little edit. it's not like I wrote " eat S..t and die !!"
okay UG, why you messin' with me ??? it's not a forbidden body part, it has nothing to do with religion or politics. it's a freaking room with a fridge and a sink and a dishwasher !!! (and some gnomes)
******* ******* ******* ******* ******* ******* ******* ******* ******* *******.... bathroom
Quote by stepchildusmc
hmm...I wonder why UG edited out the word *******... it's where people cook food while at home... odd little edit. it's not like I wrote " eat S..t and die !!"
Nothing new. I've had the "K" word edited out, even in posts with other profanities. Of course I didn't take it quite a hard as you are...

Maybe it's the fact it rhymes with "bitchin", and A & C G isn't the place for hip hop stylings.
Quote by Captaincranky
Nothing new. I've had the "K" word edited out, even in posts with other profanities. Of course I didn't take it quite a hard as you are...

Maybe it's the fact it rhymes with "bitchin", and A & C G isn't the place for hip hop stylings.

I can't help it. I'm a very sensitive individual. I even cried at the end of " Gone in 60 seconds" when they crushed the GT500... oh shit, here comes the tears again... I gotta go now
there was tons of spamming by kit chen-selling spambots (really) a while back there. on other guitar forums too.

I wish I was making that up. I'm not.
Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by K33nbl4d3

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?