what is your favourite eastwinn thread? mine was if not for the bar, i'd spend my life alone. your turn. poll coming

edit: ****ed the poll lol forget it

Last edited by MinterMan22 at Aug 5, 2014,
holding hands even tho girls don't appreciate when I hold their hands
banned
Last edited by deadsmileyface at Aug 5, 2014,
I really enjoyed the Importance Of Being Earnest thread, because it was a great thread title, and I also got validated in it
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
how the hell am I suppose to remember what emo lyrics he choose for which unrelated thread topics
Quote by Night
wtf is a selfie? is that like, touching yourself or something?
"i am a dick" was my personal favorite. real classic. really lowered the bar for posting.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn
"i am a dick" was my personal favorite. real classic. really lowered the bar for posting.

you're the pioneer of shit & i love you for it :')

Quote by MinterMan22
you're the pioneer of shit & i love you for it :')

:') i love you too mint
i don't know why i feel so dry
vagwinn is a continuing source of inspiration to me
Quote by korinaflyingv
On the come up we were listening to Grateful Dead and the music started passing through my bowel and out my arsehole as this violet stream of light. I shat music. It was beautiful.
that one the had the title that was lyrics from mineral's parking lot because that got me into mineral

eastwinn i think you and blake and mint are are responsible for my newly found deep love of emo

you helped do that and for that i will always love you
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Quote by Redsectoreh
...and the pit has reached a new low.

**** off, I got work to do.

I try to have a wank for every shit thread, but now my right arm is literally 6 times the size of my left arm.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
I try to have a wank for every shit thread, but now my right arm is literally 6 times the size of my left arm.

You need to swap round every now and then or youll end up looking like Hellboy with a crooked dick
i don't think i click on them anymore because i always end up being either confused or indifferent
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!