First of all, it's super cheesy to stretch the "go" word in the title. I like it.

The song itself, even though it doesn't have the best production quality, is really nice in my opinion. I like the vibe and the composition.

Some cons, the effects were really confusing. The modulation went way over the top in my opinion. That might be due to the sound quality, maybe if you'd re-record this professionally the effects would work better. There was also some sloppiness in the end of the song, but hitting those high notes is tricky with an acoustic, so it's completely understandable.

I did like it though, nice work.
Some light percussion (a shaker, a snare rim, et cetera) would really help keep this track moving, the rhythm of the acoustic kind of gets lost during all the effects sometimes.

If you're going to go that effect heavy, I'd try recording a clean track that doubles the effect heavy one for those sections, so you have a little more control over the clarity of the part based on how you mix the two tracks.

Your lead parts and use of effects are great, it just gets sloppy at some parts, which may be partially due to the recording quality.

I'd also try varying the rhythm guitar track more, some rhythm and progression changes could make the track a lot more interesting.

C4C? Links are in my sig.
From a recording (tracking) point of view, you need to learn how to use a High Pass Filter and a Compressor in a tasteful manner.
Production wise:
The reverb / echo applied was way over the top.
The high speed panning was ridiculous, unnecessary and made me sick as it affected my balance.
Composition:
Pleasant enough tune, but nothing to write home about.
Quote by guitar/bass95
First of all, it's super cheesy to stretch the "go" word in the title. I like it.

The song itself, even though it doesn't have the best production quality, is really nice in my opinion. I like the vibe and the composition.

Some cons, the effects were really confusing. The modulation went way over the top in my opinion. That might be due to the sound quality, maybe if you'd re-record this professionally the effects would work better. There was also some sloppiness in the end of the song, but hitting those high notes is tricky with an acoustic, so it's completely understandable.

I did like it though, nice work.

thanks man!
Quote by herby190
Some light percussion (a shaker, a snare rim, et cetera) would really help keep this track moving, the rhythm of the acoustic kind of gets lost during all the effects sometimes.

If you're going to go that effect heavy, I'd try recording a clean track that doubles the effect heavy one for those sections, so you have a little more control over the clarity of the part based on how you mix the two tracks.

Your lead parts and use of effects are great, it just gets sloppy at some parts, which may be partially due to the recording quality.

I'd also try varying the rhythm guitar track more, some rhythm and progression changes could make the track a lot more interesting.

C4C? Links are in my sig.

hey thanks man...thats a great idea! will try bro!
Quote by PSimonR
From a recording (tracking) point of view, you need to learn how to use a High Pass Filter and a Compressor in a tasteful manner.
Production wise:
The reverb / echo applied was way over the top.
The high speed panning was ridiculous, unnecessary and made me sick as it affected my balance.
Composition:
Pleasant enough tune, but nothing to write home about.

great critique man!
Quote by aaron aardvark
Iwalk,
Guitar riffs are nice, though the playing could be better at times. Overall audio quality could be better. I'm not sure the panning guitar fits style-wise with the acoustic guitar. Please review my music at this link:

https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1650867

thanks man! I have a question though...what do you mean by panning guitar??
btw which track you want me to check?