i heard souldier and jodi head were pretty kool. any suggestions?

also dirt and grime has been building up on my maple fretboard REALLY FAST. any cleaner i could use to prevent this. or am i gonna have to clean it every other day?

Thanks and sorry for double questions. :P
Godin Passion RG-3
Gibson SG Standard
Egnater Tourmaster 4100
Fender Blues Deluxe Reissue
Marshall JVM215C
JHS Sweet Tea V2
Guyatone WRM5
TC Flashback Delay
There's all kinds of people making great straps out there- what kind of look & feel are you going for? Materials?

What's your budget?
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
not really a budget. wouldn't want to spend too much though. i was want just some crazy patterns. almost like a rug print or something similar.
Godin Passion RG-3
Gibson SG Standard
Egnater Tourmaster 4100
Marshall JVM215C
JHS Sweet Tea V2
Guyatone WRM5
TC Flashback Delay
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Last edited by dannyalcatraz at Aug 7, 2014,
Quote by jon_six

also dirt and grime has been building up on my maple fretboard REALLY FAST.

Wash your hands.
i always wash my hands before i play haha
just seems to build up again in a couple days

thanks for the suggestions yallz
Godin Passion RG-3
Gibson SG Standard
Egnater Tourmaster 4100
Marshall JVM215C
JHS Sweet Tea V2
Guyatone WRM5
TC Flashback Delay
Quote by jon_six
i

also dirt and grime has been building up on my maple fretboard REALLY FAST. any cleaner i could use to prevent this. or am i gonna have to clean it every other day?

Grab a used toothbrush, some warm water and a tiny amount of dish detergent and start scrubbing. Dry it with a terrycloth towel and check it again, If you have stuff that just won't come off with the toothbrush and soapy water, try using some naptha (any of these sources will work) with the toothbrush. If you've got some tough areas right next to the frets, use a credit card to work it out.

Things not to use: Anything abrasive, including steel wool. Any other kind of mineral spirits, etc.