Do you ever feel like you need some alone time away from people every day just to collect your thoughts and have some time to yourself. Whether that is just some time to browse the internet, sit and read alone, listen to music or whatever?

I always need a bit of time on my own just to have to myself and it's sometimes weird that people can spend 100% of their time with their significant other.

How bout u pit

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I probably get too much of that.
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Yeah definitely. But not too much otherwise I get on a proper downer.
I need more not alone time. You can spend too much time with your own thoughts.
But boys will be boys and girls have those eyes
that'll cut you to ribbons, sometimes
and all you can do is just wait by the moon
and bleed if it's what she says you ought to do
Yup I'm spending a whole day alone tomorrow. Not sure if it's because I'm exhausted or because I don't feel like dressing up to go outside it or because there's lots of things that need to be done at home or because I genuinely want time alone to be introspective, but I don't mind it.

I'm an only child and my favorite hobby is reading so I'm pretty used to being alone. Whether I enjoy being alone or not depends on my mood.
cat
Yes, same here.
Never imagine yourself not to be otherwise than what it might appear to others that what you were or might have been was not otherwise than what you had been would have appeared to them to be otherwise
Quote by SMH07
Yeah definitely. But not too much otherwise I get on a proper downer.

Yeah same. I like having evenings alone but if I don't have any human or social contact I get sad and angry.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
My perfect weekend involves being shut off from the world and having no human contact for two days.
I would say 25 days at least of every one of my months involves little to no human contact beyond basic pleasantries or social necessities, except I talk to my significant other every day.
I just don't get people that have to go out and be sociable all the time. It makes me ridiculously uncomfortable and bored.
Quote by Joshua Garcia

yep
___

Quote by The_Blode
she was saying things like... do you want to netflix and chill but just the chill part...too bad she'll never know that I only like the Netflix part...
Yes. People are annoying. I don't even like being around my friends (= people who I do not find as annoying as others) for more than an evening at a time.
Quote by Joshua Garcia

This.

And I don't need time everyday. But if I spend a few days in a row around other people all day I'll need a few days by myself to recover. Oh and any time before I've had my second cup of coffee is my alone time too, do not talk to me before then.
I spend most of my time alone and it's made me a bitterly unpleasant cvnt

Whether that's a positive or a negative is still up for debate
ayy lmao
Quote by EndTheRapture51
Yeah same. I like having evenings alone but if I don't have any human or social contact I get sad and angry.

Yeah for real. If I go like more than a day without seeing my friends or exercising I'm in a really bad mood.

Theres almost always family around though so thats alright.
Alone time can be really nice, and sort of a cathartic experience. It can give a moment to reflect on the events that have transpired, or the events that will transpire, or it can be used to just shut down momentarily. I like being alone, even though for long stretches of time, it's not good for me.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me

Yep sums it up. I need a balance of being social and being alone to maintain my sanity.
Gear:
Ibanez GSA60 Guitar through Zoom G1Xon to Vox VT40+
Ibanez SR300 Bass to Acoustic B100
Everyday, I would like to be in space because I hate people.
SANDBLAST YOURSELF.

Quote by i_lovemetallica
If you think Gollum was sober with his whole "Gollum/Smeagol" thing and thinking he was invisible with the ring, then you need to remove the cotton wool from your eyes.

Wake up sheeple.

Sunaj
Quote by Hydra150
I need more not alone time. You can spend too much time with your own thoughts.

I feel this big time give me a hug you
banned
I thought this was going to be about masturbation.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I like and need my alone time. Having some alone time everyday and the occasional big chunk of day or full day of alone time is needed. Too much alone time can get depressing sometimes and too much time with people can be a bit overwhelming and annoying. Especially after a lot of group time, alone time is that much better. It's all about the balance.
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
Last edited by pawnluv at Aug 7, 2014,