Page 1 of 2
Scientists Claim That Quantum Theory Proves Consciousness Moves To Another Universe At Death

http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com/scientists-claim-that-quantum-theory-proves-consciousness-moves-to-another-universe-at-death/

Do you have anything to say for yourselves, atheists?

Also some great comments like "That's why it's called a THEORY -_-" and "ignorance is bliss ~ Not everyone is open minded."
checkmate atheists
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
This is one of those very bad Facebook shares by failed-intellectual potheads
My God, it's full of stars!
Quote by Dreadnought

It's like you're friends with my former roommate

Conspiracies, living in dirt houses, legalize marijuana. There's his feed for the past month.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by Dreadnought

that's exactly how I found this
It's funny, but also infuriating, because it fuels public distrust of science when shit like this gets shared.
Check out my band Disturbed
Needs more reliable sources.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Consciousness moving to an alternate form of existence doesn't necessitate a God, creator, or deity - don't understand how this refutes atheism.

Dumbasses.
Quote by Dreadnought

LEGALIZE IT 420 SMOEK WEDDS ERYYDAY ****T HA POLCE rasta: FUKN SMOKE THE POLCE FUUUK
banned
Last edited by deadsmileyface at Aug 7, 2014,
Multiverse isn't a new concept, it's existed in religion for thousands of years through the notion of heaven and hell.
Some see the glass half full, others see the glass half empty. Me? I see that the glass is refillable.
So I was stoned yesterday and I thought of plant cell walls as being a multiverse construct formed closely towards the Fibonacci Number sequence. Where as we ourselves are atomized as .0000000000000000001% of .00000000000000001% make up of other plant cell wall structures formed throughout different dimensional planes of existence.

Also weed is good guys. Don't listen to the cops.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
They have argued that our experience of consciousness is the result of quantum gravity effects in these microtubules, a theory which they dubbed orchestrated objective reduction (Orch-OR)

why
I've seen so much stupid shit like this on Facebook and I never thought anyone on UG would deserve to suffer reading it by making a thread about it.
Quote by Axelfox
Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Quote by H4T3BR33D3R
I also have to do that. Cottaging this weekend
Quote by Ninja Vampirate
why

how else are they going to convince idiots? people will read it, skip that part and make a mental note like 'didn't understand that part, must be legit top notch science stuff' and assume the conclusion is true

later:

"The afterlife isn't even faith-based. It's fact. Scientists are even starting to realize that with full detailed studies. I don't remember the details but it was 100% legit."
Click here to hear my BOB DYLAN (Blowing in the Wind) out right now May 2k17
All I had to do was read the url to know this would make pseudoscience look reliable.

All you really have to do to disprove an afterlife is to study basic neurology.
Damn atheists what are you gunna do now?
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
i'm really fascinated by quantum mechanics

i feel like this stuff cheapens it for a lot of people.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Great, just as I start to approach a number of unfollowed Facebook friends to restrict this sort of crap showing up in my news feed, it's now showing up on UG. Ugh.
Hey, look. Sigs are back.
Quote by Weaponized
Scientists Claim That Quantum Theory Proves Consciousness Moves To Another Universe At Death

http://www.spiritscienceandmetaphysics.com/scientists-claim-that-quantum-theory-proves-consciousness-moves-to-another-universe-at-death/

Do you have anything to say for yourselves, atheists?

Also some great comments like "That's why it's called a THEORY -_-" and "ignorance is bliss ~ Not everyone is open minded."

What's this got to do with atheism (non-belief in gods)?

You'd better hope it's wrong, anyway. Would you want to be in an aged body, never dying but increasingly incapacitated, unable to communicate, and potentially in pain, forever? It's an old idea, and it's the only vision of hell that's ever scared me, because the hypothesis is not immediately dismissable.

The stuff Lanza's tacked onto the end is just plain daft.
Last edited by Jehannum at Aug 7, 2014,
Quote by wafflesyrup
Consciousness moving to an alternate form of existence doesn't necessitate a God, creator, or deity - don't understand how this refutes atheism.

Dumbasses.

Quote by Jehannum
What's this got to do with atheism (non-belief in gods)?

You'd better hope it's wrong, anyway. Would you want to be in an aged body, never dying but increasingly incapacitated, unable to communicate, and potentially in pain, forever? It's an old idea, and it's the only vision of hell that's ever scared me, because the hypothesis is not immediately dismissable.

The stuff Lanza's tacked onto the end is just plain daft.

What is a joke, and why don't you understand this one?
Quote by eGraham
It's like you're friends with my former roommate

Conspiracies, living in dirt houses, legalize marijuana. There's his feed for the past month.

What's wrong with that? Do you only accept stuff read on New York Times as truth?

Also, there are thousands of legit scientific reaserches out there that are as ludicrous as this quantum theory so bashing stuff because of the "lack of science" in it is pretty ignorant.
God is real, you guys.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
This article seems about as genuine as 12-year old me describing a wet dream about Britney Spears dressed up as an Apatosaurus. It's basically describing how a scientist described an idea he had and then based an idea of the first idea, and then another idea of the second idea and so on, and because he is smart it's probably true.
Quote by MetalMullet
What's wrong with that? Do you only accept stuff read on New York Times as truth?

Also, there are thousands of legit scientific reaserches out there that are as ludicrous as this quantum theory so bashing stuff because of the "lack of science" in it is pretty ignorant.

lol dis niga
Quote by TheChaz
lol dis niga

Actually, it's called african american regardless of origin. "Niga" is a derogatory term m8. You should avoid the use of it.
I read lots of "can"s, "perhaps"es and "could"s in there.
Which other universe is it moving into? I must have missed when they found a few.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Quote by metal4eva_22
This. OMG, you aetheist dickwads need to learn your place.

I thought our place was burning in hell, because infinite punishments are an appropriate response to a 'crime' that hurts absolutely noone.
just a few remarks:
1. The title of the article claims that it has been 'proven', the first paragraph already waters that down to 'the author has no doubts that it is possible'.
2. This is based on a book, not a scientific paper, therefore it holds no scientifical value and cannot be used to prove or disprove anything.
3. The source of the article is very likely to be biased on this subject.
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
Sources:

Wikipedia
Daily Mail

Awesome.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Page 1 of 2