2 humbuckers, 1 volume, 1 tone, 3 way lever switch

I want a push pull to control series/parallel for both pickups.

So with a 3 way switch, I want the switch to be B / B+N / N, all in series with the push pull down, and all in parallel with the push pull up.

Thanks
Spin 'round carousel when your horse isn't screwed in.

My band:
Fractured Instinct
(For fans of Death/Groove/Prog Metal)

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
That's really unfortunate. Why is that?

Say I took out a tone pot and put a 3pdt switch in instead. How would that work?

My band:
Fractured Instinct

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
That's really unfortunate. Why is that?

Say I took out a tone pot and put a 3pdt switch in instead. How would that work?

Apologies, you need a 4pdt switch, ie two sets of poles for each pickup. In effect, you need a dpdt for each pickup, and a 4pdt can be seen as two dpdts ganged together. So a 4pdt switch and one tone will work fine. I have one guitar with two tones, two volumes, a three-way selector and a (DiMarzio) 4pdt on-on-on wired for series/single/parallel. On the pickups I use, SD Jazz, there is very little difference between single and parallel, but I don't have a mains hum problem.
So does each pickup have to be switched independently? There's no way to switch them both at the same time?

My band:
Fractured Instinct

Ibanez RGA42E
Ibanez S420
LTD H-301
Ibanez RG520
Peavey Predator USA
Douglas Grendel 725
Line 6 Pod HD500X
Quote by Offworld92
So does each pickup have to be switched independently? There's no way to switch them both at the same time?

Yes, each has to be on its own DPDT switch. By using a 4PDT you are in effect ganging two DPDTs. - This is exactly what I have in my guitar, done by the local tech. If there had been an easier alternative, he would have used it.