Looks like your mothers tit when she breast feeds you.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Looks like your mothers tit when she breast feeds you.

This is my first post in the pit in a long time...nice to see the pit being the pit. Stay classy pit... (sheds manly tear)
Quote by LedZepFan2000
This is my first post in the pit in a long time...nice to see the pit being the pit. Stay classy pit... (sheds manly tear)

You posted this video and are now giving a snarky 'ironic' remark about the pit's classiness.

Stay classy LedZepFan2000
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Stay Classy Baby Joel.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Baby Joel
You posted this video and are now giving a snarky 'ironic' remark about the pit's classiness.

Stay classy LedZepFan2000

Also worth noting that the particular video he linked is a month old, and that type of video has been passed around since like, 2008.
This ends now, eat the goddamn beans!
Quote by Nelshizzle
Stay Classy Baby Joel.

baby joel is classy as **** i bet he wears a tuxedo everywhere
banned
Actually, to church this next sunday (lel) I'm going to wear red velvet shoes, and a double-cuffed shirt without cufflinks
it's all coming back

Quote by Baby Joel
Actually, to church this next sunday (lel) I'm going to wear red velvet shoes, and a double-cuffed shirt without cufflinks

Good man! Show them how a classy man dresses!
For real though I'm going to walk straight into church looking like bloody Mike Patton in a beard and bloody red velvet shoes, and people are going to try to compliment me, but I'll just stare them right down until they learn that I'm above them, and they don't speak unless spoken to.
it's all coming back

My food moved from the stomach upwards a little bit and I do not dare to watch the whole video.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
I thought the video was about a leech around a nipple. I didn't watch the video just saw the thumbnail.
STಠ_ಠ
nah it's a vastly oversized cyst getting popped, with just loads of pus flying out.
it's all coming back

Quote by Baby Joel
nah it's a vastly oversized cyst getting popped, with just loads of pus flying out.

Looks more like sebum than pus.
Popping regular spots sometimes feels pretty reliving if they're big/juicy enough so I imagine that this thing is more along the lines of a multiple orgasm.
When I was eleven I broke the patio window and my mother sued me... She's always been a very aggressive litigator.
Quote by link no1
Popping regular spots sometimes feels pretty reliving if they're big/juicy enough so I imagine that this thing is more along the lines of a multiple orgasm.

The actual pop for that would likely be quite painful. Short and sharp, more than long and drawn out, though.