Up for sale is my ESP ltd Deluxe EC-1000 eclipse electric guitar.
Asking $425 via paypal, shipped anywhere in the continental USA only.

Pictures here: http://imgur.com/a/F9vBn

Specs:
- Transparent blue finish with flamed maple top- I believe this color was discontinued by ESP
- EMG 81 bridge/60 neck active pickups
- ESP locking tuners
- 42mm Earvana compensated nut
- TonePros bridge
- Set-Neck Construction
- 24.75" Scale w/ 24 XJ frets
- Mahogany Body
- Mahogany Neck

The guitar has a minor shallow dent or two on the top, and slight pick rash/swirling in the clear coat(hard to get in the pictures). There is a very very shallow and small minor nick on the upper back of the neck that does not affect playability, and a small but deeper chip on the rear lower edge of the body. Frets are still in good condition, the guitar was just restrung with fresh D'Addarios and is tuned to standard. All electronics, knobs, jack, and switch function flawlessly.

These guitars retail for $800-900 new, but this one has a bit of wear so the price reflects that. All blemishes are cosmetic and do not affect playability. This is a great quality guitar for the price!
I downloaded a .exe once, opened it, and it pretty much nailed my computer, and yes, by nailed I mean, got it's **** out and shoved it in my computers ass.
Bump
I downloaded a .exe once, opened it, and it pretty much nailed my computer, and yes, by nailed I mean, got it's **** out and shoved it in my computers ass.