Very unique and easy to listen to! I like it!

Just find a way to record the sound better!
Sounds fine on my monitor speakers... it's the mixing down to mp3 computer speakers that's the problem.
just ran across your MP3's. Pretty creative guy. I hear a lot of Satch and Floyd and maybe some Zappa influence.

A constructive criticism. Pretty much all of the ones i listened to would be aided by some STRUCTURE. You know verse/turnaround/verse/prechorus/chorus etc etc. I found that most of them just sort of wandered aimlessly...which is cool for a sort of spacey vibe if thats what you are going for. Most people want to hear something repeat though so they get some sense of familiarity

I thought "Ode to Jimi" was going to have some structure but then it went off sort of aimlessly but then the structure came back at the end I think but by then the listener was sort of lost IMO.

check out what I posted here about song structure https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1652512

I think your stuff would be a couple levels better of you tightened up the structure/format

Other than that it sounded pretty good bro, peace JP
I know what you're saying, but such structures bore me. Likely because I've been influenced more by classical music (my first album, at age 11, was Beethoven's 6th). I prefer composing in an evolving way... rarely repeating a melody and moving on to the next. It's likely why I can never remember how to play anything I've written a month ago, lol.
Quote by logicbdj
I know what you're saying, but such structures bore me. Likely because I've been influenced more by classical music (my first album, at age 11, was Beethoven's 6th). I prefer composing in an evolving way... rarely repeating a melody and moving on to the next. It's likely why I can never remember how to play anything I've written a month ago, lol.

I feel ya but I mean pretty much ALL of the successful guitarists we know and love have basically tight little song structures.

If u somehow combined the drifting/rambling approach with a tight chorus or at least something familiar that repeats, you might have something really strong

or look at it this way, 99% of the people who will listen to your music will be trying to hear verse/chorus/verse type stuff because thats what they are used to hearing. If they all get lost and go on to something else then you are basically just doing all that work for your own amusement
This is a hobby... not trying to make it famous and have people buy albums, etc. I find it very amusing to do what I'm doing, whereas I do other things to earn a living. It's my style and who I am... to force myself into a different approach no longer would be enjoyable.