I only clicked for the thread title
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
By dropping airstrikes
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

What's the difference between a school and an Al Qaeda hideout?

I don't know, I just pilot the drone

Quote by Trowzaa

got too many bombs, gotta drop some somewhere
Quote by Pleasure2kill
The truth is, Muslims never apologized for their faith having something to do with the attacks on 9/11.
Yeah the US totally didn't get shit for not intervening in the Rwandan genocide. Iconoclasm in this forum has reached a dizzyingly stupid level.

Also, this whole "murica" thing is painfully unfunny and tired.
Quote by Rossenrot
Iconoclasm

this thread is now about history of christian art
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn
Now That's What I Call Christian Art Bro Vol. 1
Quote by snipelfritz
You lost me at "Lubricate."

I'm raw, like nature. Nature boy. Big jungle leaves are my cum rags.

Sometimes I fuck a bamboo shoot.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
Quote by Eastwinn

Was that the only definition you read when you googled that word
Quote by Rossenrot

cant be, when i googled it that was the 2nd definition
banned
Quote by Rossenrot
Yeah the US totally didn't get shit for not intervening in the Rwandan genocide. Iconoclasm in this forum has reached a dizzyingly stupid level.

Quote by Rossenrot

if pretentiousness was explosive they would just drop you out of those planes lol
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777
if pretentiousness was explosive they would just drop you out of those planes lol

#ultimaterektdotcom
banned
Quote by Trowzaa

Israel doesn't bomb terrorist hideouts.

But really, as unhappy as I am with this, I'm not sure we can allow ISIS just do whatever. Seriously, the **** did the Kurds do to anyone?

I'm just getting more and more pissed off shithead religious violence still goes on like this. I mean, come on.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by Rossenrot

no i have a thing for art history. i just rarely mention it cause you guys are art-squares for real. the christian iconoclasm is like the burning of the library of alexandria except people did it on purpose and weren't thinking about how much a 20 year old kid in the year 2014 would like to see that art they were destroying and that really pisses me off how they weren't living for the far future that includes me.

i would post items from the iconoclasm but OOPS THEY'RE GONE
Quote by snipelfritz
Seriously, the **** did the Kurds do to anyone?

curds always get in the way

they should really just tough it out
There's no such thing; there never was. Where I am going you cannot follow me now.
Quote by theogonia777

You're right let's just shit on the issue with bad unoriginal humor

Quote by Eastwinn
no i have a thing for art history. i just rarely mention it cause you guys are art-squares for real. the christian iconoclasm is like the burning of the library of alexandria except people did it on purpose and weren't thinking about how much a 20 year old kid in the year 2014 would like to see that art they were destroying and that really pisses me off how they weren't living for the far future that includes me.

i would post items from the iconoclasm but OOPS THEY'RE GONE

How rude of them.
Quote by Rossenrot
You're right let's just shit on the issue with bad unoriginal humor

yeah because if you talk pretentious talk instead of making funnies it will totally help the situation in some sort of way

yeah because you're gonna discuss it and then it will all be fixed

yeah because it totally works that way
Quote by theogonia777
yeah because if you talk pretentious talk instead of making funnies it will totally help the situation in some sort of way

yeah because you're gonna discuss it and then it will all be fixed

yeah because it totally works that way

You don't get to call this forum rehashing old jokes that it didn't create "making funnies."

And you're right, "it" doesn't work that way. "It" usually involves violence.
"God is with us and our promise is heaven. When we are promised heaven, do you think death will stop us?"

how do people who seriously say these kinds of things still exist
Quote by archerygenious
Jesus Christ since when is the Pit a ****ing courtroom...

Like melodic, black, death, symphonic, and/or avant-garde metal? Want to collaborate? Message me!
Quote by Trowzaa

This is actually a top tier joke.

Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE
"God is with us and our promise is heaven. When we are promised heaven, do you think death will stop us?"

Because limited access to internet, media, movies, books, culture and more access to rape, bigotry, hate, idealism, and propaganda, but then again, both things exist in murika.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Last edited by Nelshizzle at Aug 8, 2014,
Quote by snipelfritz
But really, as unhappy as I am with this, I'm not sure we can allow ISIS just do whatever. Seriously, the **** did the Kurds do to anyone?

They were born Kurds.
Quote by Rossenrot

You posted how I felt.
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Last edited by JustRooster at Aug 8, 2014,
Quote by vIsIbleNoIsE

Because something is stopping us from glassing the middle east.
“The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it.” โ€• Neil deGrasse Tyson

Quote by lolmnt
PC police strike again

If you have a computer related question, ask here!

Official Mayor of the Computer Thread
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
They were born Kurds.

dude sam your intolerance isn't okay
Quote by Rossenrot

serious response to this post. did you consider this forum may be less homogenous than you're imagining? i give the us shit for not intervening during the rwandan genocide at least once a week but i'm not commenting on the present issue (don't know enough). likewise the people who mock us for being self-appointed world police or whatever probably weren't the same people who complain about rwanda.
Quote by theogonia777
dude sam your intolerance isn't okay

I do hope you're kidding...

Because my point was that they didn't do anything.
Quote by Eastwinn
serious response to this post. did you consider this forum may be less homogenous than you're imagining? i give the us shit for not intervening during the rwandan genocide at least once a week but i'm not commenting on the present issue (don't know enough). likewise the people who mock us for being self-appointed world police or whatever probably weren't the same people who complain about rwanda.

Fair question.

There are several users here who seem to be genuinely intelligent; even if there is disagreement they do so in a thoughtful way, so I admit I speak broadly. I implicate those whose immediate impulse is to express their cynical predispositions rather than attempt to conceptualize that the issues are more esoteric. Even worse, they plagiarize existing humor to do so.

As for ISIS in Iraq, it's more and more apparent that their actions and future intentions are textbook genocide of Iraq's minorities. Since 1948 and the UN's genocide resolution, the UN's track record in preventing genocide is abysmal. If we're as serious about preventing genocides as we say we are, criticisms by imitative users here of "merican" intervention are unthinking reactions. The reality is that the US should never be alone in responding to the systematic destruction of a group of people, which is why mocking American intervention here is an odd thing to do.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
I do hope you're kidding...

Because my point was that they didn't do anything.

Could have worded it a lot better

Considering half of Iraq and many of it's neighbouring countries are now under the rule of ISIS i don't blame America for intervening. Shit's about to explode over there, Israel and Hamas are on the verge of all out war, if it hasn't begun already. Iran and Egypt both want to bomb the shit out of Israel, the expansion of ISIS which has been incredibly rapid is scary as shit and if these guys take over the middle east (which is looking very likely if no one intervenes) then all out war between the west (europe/north america) and the middle east seems very likely. I won't sit here and tell you that America originally invaded Iraq because there were WMD's, we all know it was blatant political manipulation and lobbying by weapons manufacturers and a clear cut plan to dismantle Iraq's nationalized oil program and sell it off to the highest bidder, which is exactly what they did. Foreign business entities got their oil, and weapons manufacturers made trillions, everyone wins right? So now Iraq is the perfect shit hole for crazy towl heads with their ****ing "holy book" to spew their religious dogma because America did Iraq right in the butt.