Hey I'm Wondering What JustinGuitar DVD's I Should Get. I Don't Know Nothing About Guitar And I'v Heard Really Good Things About His Lessons. I'm Just Wondering Which DVD's I Need From Him...For Sure The Beginner Course And Intermediate Method But Are There Any Other Ones I Need Or Do You Think I Can Just Watch Those Two For Now.

I Do Know That He Has Free Lessons On Youtube And His Website But I Like DVD's Better.
Maybe take a look at his free lessons first and then decide based on that?

EDIT: I reckon if you're only starting out even the beginner one would be fine to start with. You can get it and then get the other ones later if/when you need them.

EDIT #2: To clarify, I haven't seen his DVDs, just his free lessons (which are great).
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Last edited by Dave_Mc at Aug 8, 2014,
just watch videos and learn about the things ur wondering about/suck at, but please dont start every word with a capital letter, makes people cringe.
If you want a comprehensive guide to playing the guitar then I'd recommend either Gibson's Learn And Master Guitar or Scott West's Absolutely Understand Guitar. The latter is the best of the two imo, but both are quite pricey - but you get what you pay for.
Quote by Ignore
just watch videos and learn about the things ur wondering about/suck at, but please dont start every word with a capital letter, makes people cringe.

He typed it all in capitals but UG's software then changes that to just capitals on the first letter of each word.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?