Page 1 of 2
What do you think of Instagram?

I'm a user of Instagram, mainly go on it when I just have nothing to do and look at stuff, and post pictures of pretty skylines and cats.

However it's by far the most vacuous and materialistic social network. In Facebook at least we get some pride for life accomplishments such as graduation, a new job etc. and Twitter has the potential for debate.

Instagram is just people showing off materialistic possessions - expensive food, holidays in exotic places, new clothes and shoes people have bought, showing off how drunk they are or their expensive gym membership. Sometimes it's nice to see what people are getting up to but then sometimes when I'm in a certain mindset it just makes me despair what humanity as come to.

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I follow Podolski #aha

longing rusted furnace daybreak seventeen benign nine homecoming one freight car
I have it, dont post much though. Seem like now most of the people I know just repost all these life quotes and stuff.

Also I can keep up to date on Sammy Ameobi's latest bantz.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by EndTheRapture51
it just makes me despair what humanity as come to.

hahhahahahahaha
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
I luv insta. If you post cool stuff follow me and I'll follow back and comment cat emojis all over your shit

dinisrini

It can be rather vapid but I've genuinely been inspired by what a lot of people I follow (mostly friends) post. A show-offy photo can be saved by an interesting caption which is not solely made of hashtags

I have also won free stuff off insta (shoes, jewelry, party tickets, etc) and a lot of blogshops post new arrivals when there's limited stock so it is quite useful to me
cat
Last edited by guitarxo at Aug 9, 2014,
Quote by guitarxo
I luv insta. If you post cool stuff follow me and I'll follow back and comment cat emojis all over your shit

dinisrini

It can be rather vapid but I've genuinely been inspired by what a lot of people I follow (mostly friends) post. A show-offy photo can be saved by an interesting caption which is not solely made of hashtags

I have also won free stuff off insta (shoes, jewelry, party tickets, etc) and a lot of blogshops post new arrivals when there's limited stock so it is quite useful to me

Requested for following
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
I use it. Its te only social media I use. I like it because its less bullshit than twitter and fb and shit like that. People can still post about the drama in their lives but its not as bad as constant status updates about shit idc about.

plus ive seen some interesting photos and of course you cant go wrong when you have fine bitches posting pictures of them in their new bikinis #miami # summer #beachbound
pinga
There's better places to find pictures of half naked girls.

But I'm probably going to be doing some kind of journalism when I go to school so I should have one cause networking and all that.
Last edited by Wormholes at Aug 9, 2014,
I used to think it was a brand of instant soups or coffee. You know... like put a gram of this stuff in a cup and add some water. Insta-gram!
Quote by Wormholes
There's better places to find pictures of half naked girls.

But I'm probably going to be doing some kind of journalism when I go to school so I should have one cause networking and all that.

Yes you should. Start one now so you can start networking early (people tend to follow back more if you have lots of followers/posts because it makes you look more interesting)
cat
I have it. I only post food, nature stuff, plus other things I might find enjoyable.

Am I on it constantly? No. I only check it about once a month.
STಠ_ಠ
I have it and I'm one of the vacuous ones. I really only post lonely selfies and cat pictures. Last one I think was a book. It's a sad, sad profile, but my entire online persona is self-depricating anyway so it feeds into that self-centeredness.
I have one. I use it more than any other social network. I think it's pretty cool. I haven't posted anything in quite a while though.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
Quote by Cb4rabid
I use it. Its te only social media I use. I like it because its less bullshit than twitter and fb and shit like that. People can still post about the drama in their lives but its not as bad as constant status updates about shit idc about.

plus ive seen some interesting photos and of course you cant go wrong when you have fine bitches posting pictures of them in their new bikinis #miami # summer #beachbound

#creepstatus
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Don't use it, don't know anyone who uses it.

I don't see the use. If i needed to post pics, I could do it in FB.
Quote by SlinkyBlue

The solution is simple and obvious.

We revolt against ourselves. Mass suicide. The ultimate revolution.
I use it. It's better than Facebook because less bullshit. Follow me for pictures of things
chaz_is_liftin
I have no interest in instagram. I could post pictures of my instruments or my dinner or w/e, but I, unlike many, realize that nobody gives a shit.
Check out my band Disturbed
Quote by sage76

#justoldpeoplethings
Is Instagram that shit where people write incomprehensible stuff after #?

Edit: ^ Oh, I guess I was right then.
twitter uses # too. And so does facebook as of recently. And of course www.ultimate-guitar.com, who could forget that one.
Quote by sage76

it's a chore to upload pics to FB, especially if it's just individual ones.

i love instagram because the pictures look nice and you can get a better idea of someone through a regularly used instagram as opposed to a FB profile. it also helps me find places to eat.

Quote by StewieSwan
I have no interest in instagram. I could post pictures of my instruments or my dinner or w/e, but I, unlike many, realize that nobody gives a shit.

i, with many, will give a cursory shit
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Last edited by Cianyx at Aug 9, 2014,
not sure what Instagram is but i'm sure i'm better than anyone who uses it.
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by MetalMullet
What's the thing with #'s? I mean, what's the purpose if there is any?

What they're really for is so you can click on them and see other posts, or pictures in Instagram's case, that have that same tag. Basically so you can find content relevant to your interests.

For example if I went to a music festival last night and uploaded pictures I could put #Coachella and then other people who wanna look at Coachella pictures can find mine and others with it when they search up the tag.

Putting it in front of random words is just people abusing it like people end up doing with anything.
its just a fun little app to use when you're bored and wanna see what people are up to. its got a simple interface and lets me post pics of stupid stuff if i feel like it. pretty rad imo. i like it better than facebook or twitter.

@amazingduckman f4f
Quote by Cianyx
it also helps me find places to eat

yessss me too. Also people have told me they found places to eat after seeing my posts so yay
cat
Quote by guitarxo

dinisrini

Requested follow and patiently awaiting influx of cat emoji.
My account consists of beer, cats, and whatever else I upload.

In fact I just checked, and 8 of my last 12 pictures are of beer or cats.
Quote by TheChaz
Requested follow and patiently awaiting influx of cat emoji.

Cat emoji received.
Quote by guitarxo

dinisrini

I sent a follow request. All I do is post pics of my cats and dog though, really.

My Insta is sasha_and_the_kitty_krew
It doesn't work on my phone for some reason so I haven't used in in several (around 5-6) months

It's not a bad app, I just live a very boring life so I don't really have anything I could possibly upload
bawitaba a bang a bang diggy diggy diggy sed the boogie sed up jump the boogie
Page 1 of 2