Page 1 of 2
Trick question. We all have weird quirks.

I don't like people I don't know watching me eat. At a restaurant, I feel funny eating while the waitress is at the table so I wait until she walks away. This becomes tricky if the waitress is a big talker. I'm also a germaphobe and I get paranoid that someone will spit talk all over my food.
I enjoy laughing, playing guitar, vaginas and basketball.
ts is a maniac gone loco
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
ts is a maniac gone loco

lol maniacs can't "go loco" because maniacs are already crazy.

Secondly I'm not a maniac because maniacs masturbate with the blood of small rodents found around the house and I've only done that once.....if you don't count the other 3 times.
Last edited by swiftyclown at Aug 9, 2014,
I like to make girl suits out of actual girls.

It rubs the lotion on it's body, or it gets the hose again.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
I've got this weird thing where I get a kick out of being a misogynist. You know. Making a woman feel inferior (well, where she belongs, really) by pointing out her flaws which are designed by her biology and then reminding her that it's her nature to be the weaker sex and thus that she just accept it for what it is.

I'm weird like that.

Also, I shag my mom.

Btw guys, I'm totally taking the piss, don't get your knickers in a twist.
Quote by Philip_pepper
I've got this weird thing where I get a kick out of being a misogynist. You know. Making a woman feel inferior (well, where she belongs, really)

INCORRECT. Everybody knows she belongs in the kitc.hen.
Last edited by swiftyclown at Aug 9, 2014,
I've heard some ppl have weird quirks, I believe they hide in bushes with a pair of binoculars and jack it.

Some ppl right?
KIFFLOM
I watch shows I hate because I want to see bad things happen to the characters I don't like. Unfortunately I'm doing this right now and I do love ONE character and she is the only one who shit constantly happens to even though she's the most tolerable of the group
cat
I dont have quirks i'm just a man child
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
I have to straighten out paper clips. It is compulsive.
Quote by Trowzaa
I wish I was American.

~ A Rolling Potato Gathers No Moss ~
Quote by guitarxo
I watch shows I hate because I want to see bad things happen to the characters I don't like. Unfortunately I'm doing this right now and I do love ONE character and she is the only one who shit constantly happens to even though she's the most tolerable of the group

i watched 7 seasons of degrassi for that reason
When I eat, I can't combine foods. Like if I have chicken and green beans on a plate I have to eat all the green beans, then the chicken. If I have something like spaghetti and meatballs I always eat all the spaghetti and leave all the meatballs for last. It drives my family crazy.
Quote by Seref
When I eat, I can't combine foods. Like if I have chicken and green beans on a plate I have to eat all the green beans, then the chicken. If I have something like spaghetti and meatballs I always eat all the spaghetti and leave all the meatballs for last. It drives my family crazy.

Why does your family care.?

I don't know if it is a quirk but I hate everyone.literally.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by deadsmileyface
I'm glad you admit it

I would say "what and you're not" but you have to be a man for man child to apply
You hit 'em and they get back up
I hit 'em and they stay down
- Frank Castle
aside from cannibalism, I also tend to pace around the house while I'm brushing my teeth and look for other things I can get done while brushing.
I have to drink water sometimes otherwise I'd die of thirst, it's really weird and I don't know why I have to be like that.
Quote by eGraham
I have to straighten out paper clips. It is compulsive.

They never really get straight though, there's always like two kinks left
Quote by MeGaDeth2314
aside from cannibalism, I also tend to pace around the house while I'm brushing my teeth and look for other things I can get done while brushing.

Why?

you must get toothpaste everywhere....

I have a weird quirk where I like people more than they like me, which leads me to develop friendships that aren't there, with people that don't care

that and I always drink too much whenever I drink. which I'm doing now lol
Quote by Bladez22
Why?

you must get toothpaste everywhere....

How on earth do you brush your teeth?

I'm always cracking the big toe on my right foot. No idea why, but I do.
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by Baby Joel
How on earth do you brush your teeth?

I'm always cracking the big toe on my right foot. No idea why, but I do.

I dunno but the paste/my spit starts to dribble out after 30 seconds....

I might be dumb or something though
When I fart in bed I always have to pull the blanket over my head just to analyze it...curiosity I guess.
Quote by Izzy-Sweet
I have to drink water sometimes otherwise I'd die of thirst, it's really weird and I don't know why I have to be like that.

I feel your pain. I have to breath on occasion, especially oxygen.
Whenever anyone asks me to list something my mind becomes blank and I cant think of anything.

Yes, that was sarcasm.
Purple string dampener scrunchy.
Quote by Seref

I do that with cookie dough ice cream; eat the ice cream first. Then the cookie dough last.

Quote by Bladez22

so dumb
Quote by Dimarzio45
I do that with cookie dough ice cream; eat the ice cream first. Then the cookie dough last.

so dumb

I will destroy you
i am a quirk

i guess you can call me a quirky character eh LOL ! ! !

Quote by Bladez22

Nah that happens to me too I have to keep sucking the toothpaste back in or my mouth starts to leak

Maybe we just have extra kissing juices and produce more saliva
Quote by SGstriker
If KFC is finger-licking good, then people would probably suck dicks for Popeyes. That's how good it is.

There's nothing left here to be saved
Just barreling dogs and barking trains
Another year lost to the blue line
um,i wanted to say hi! i have been lurking ug for centuries now...
and its time i actually do something :P.so yeah.

as for my quirks...
i like to sacrifice little bunnies to satan.And i love playing karate kid on the NES.
Page 1 of 2