I am selling my Liquid Metal Telecaster (LM003). I have owned this from new and it has been very well looked after. These guitars are highly sought after and are made in very small numbers. They sound incredible. All the clarity of a telecaster but with so much extra weight. They are fantastic studio guitars as although single coil, the aluminium body gives off no buzzing or humming. this guitar comes with a touring hard case.

I can email more or higher res pics upon request. £2200.

More info on Liquid Metal website http://liquidmetalguitars.com/product/lmg-t-machined-pickguard

Here is what this guitar has:

Seymour Duncan LMG Custom Wind “Phat Cat” Pickup in neck position, creates a beautiful smoothed jazzy tone.
Seymour Duncan Custom wound Bridge pickup.
Maple neck, with Ebony fingerboard 12″ fingerboard radius.
25.5 inch scale.
Stainless dual-action truss rod, silicon seated and rods sheathed.
An 8 degree headstock angle puts the perfect downward tension on the strings behind the nut. No String Tree.
Gotoh’s 510 mini tuners in chrome finish, with a 1:18 gear ratio and height adjustable posts to add to the string tension.
Liquid Metal angled ashtray bridge.
Self lubricating nut to improve tuning stability while eliminating all tuning “ping”.
Precision filing of nut slot depths, so that the intonation, creates a perfectly playable guitar.
Graphtech String Saver Saddles which are a unique combination of materials made to enhance tone and dramatically reduce string breakage.
CTS 500k Pots.
Switchcraft Jack.
Shielded Silver Braided Old School Wire.
Switchcraft Right Angle 3 position switch.
LMG Shop Machined Unique LMG Tone and Volume Control Knobs.

Any questions, please ask. Thank you.
Attachments:
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
5.jpg