It is a rather typical Gibson/Epiphone ES-series knockoff. I doubt it has much value at all, even if it is a good guitar.
"Maybe this world is another planet's hell?" - Aldous Huxley
Looks like a Tiesco clone, and probably from the late '60's.

Definitely not worth $200, and probably more like $50-75.

Not a "lawsuit" guitar by any stretch, either.
I agree with fatalgear, a lot of times they're really nice guitars and play beautifully but resale value is all about name recognition. Although, they aren't always a bad buy, I bought an old $250 mij lp special copy bout 5 years ago and its still one of my favorite guitars. It plays very nice and has the sweetest fat, punchy chime amongst my poorman's guitar collection.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
Hmmm, bolt on neck to a 60s JP guitar usually means lowest quality. Seller says the neck is "twisted" and not really playable. $25 wall art.
"Your sound is in your hands as much as anything. It's the way you pick, and the way you hold the guitar, more than it is the amp or the guitar you use." -- Stevie Ray Vaughan

"Anybody can play. The note is only 20 percent. The attitude of the motherfucker who plays it is 80 percent." -- Miles Davis

Guthrie on tone: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zmohdG9lLqY