The first thing that would make your solo better is to let the bend at the beginning of the first solo flow better (the bend on the G-string). I don't know if this is true, but it appears that at points, your picking hand is out of sync with your fretting hand. For example this occurs on 0:10 during that descending pentatonic run. The best way to improve accuracy is to practice on a clean tone with a metronome and slow down the speed on areas which it sounds like you need improvement.On the interlude before the second solo, be aware of sloppy slides and legato phrasing. Also note that the beginning of the second solo is not tapped, but it is done on the E string and the B string with legato and alternative picking. The run at 2:02 is also supposed to be alternative picked. My overall advice is to take it slowly again and build up accuracy as you go. Also try to let the solos "flow" better as some parts feel really "agitated"

Also is there a reason why you're doing it 1/2 step up? I've never heard anyone tune their guitar like that
Last edited by jerrybkyang at Aug 9, 2014,
Quote by jerrybkyang
The first thing that would make your solo better is to let the bend at the beginning of the first solo flow better (the bend on the G-string). I don't know if this is true, but it appears that at points, your picking hand is out of sync with your fretting hand. For example this occurs on 0:10 during that descending pentatonic run. The best way to improve accuracy is to practice on a clean tone with a metronome and slow down the speed on areas which it sounds like you need improvement.On the interlude before the second solo, be aware of sloppy slides and legato phrasing. Also note that the beginning of the second solo is not tapped, but it is done on the E string and the B string with legato and alternative picking. The run at 2:02 is also supposed to be alternative picked. My overall advice is to take it slowly again and build up accuracy as you go. Also try to let the solos "flow" better as some parts feel really "agitated"

Also is there a reason why you're doing it 1/2 step up? I've never heard anyone tune their guitar like that

I'm not tuning my guitar like that. And it's not 1/2. It is 0.7

Let me explain it,
It's actually on standart tune right now. But after uploading it, Youtube blocked it because of the copyrights of my backing track. And then I just transposed it on cubase as 0.7 sound.

Thanks for the comment.
I know there are some mistakes but I think it's not bad. I'm improving my guitar skills and in every level I'm uploading my videos to youtube.
This was awesome! It may have had a few mistakes, but this is a difficult solo and you did great. Keep it up, man. Good shit.
Quote by Skizz_oV
This was awesome! It may have had a few mistakes, but this is a difficult solo and you did great. Keep it up, man. Good shit.

Thank you a lot!