I own an american deluxe strat and as I'm sure you already know everything is flawless. Now I recently ordered an Iron Label Ibanez RG and there's a tiny chip in the fretboard, some finish flaws, tiny paint flaws. Granted this is made in Indonesia should this be acceptable for something new since made in Indonesia or should it go back? I mean I'm sure it varies from person to person, just curious on general thoughts. Thanks.
send it back.

there's no excuse for poor QC regardless of country of mfg.
I wondered why the frisbee was getting bigger, then it hit me.
Last edited by gregs1020 at Aug 9, 2014,
Ditto that.

Besides, some Indonesian guitars- notably G&L Tribute, Swing, Radix, Dean Zelinzky Private Label- are rivaling MiM and MiK guitars these days.
Sturgeon's 2nd Law, a.k.a. Sturgeon's Revelation: “Ninety percent of everything is crap.”

Why, yes, I am a lawyer- thanks for asking!

Log off and play yer guitar!

Strap on, tune up, rock out!
Thanks for the input. I just didn't know if my expectations and standards were too high or if I was getting a bad product. Thanks!
Depends on the tone of the guitar. If it has that killer tone I've been looking for, then I can easily overlook a flaw. In the end, you have to decide what you can live with.
Quote by KG6_Steven
Depends on the tone of the guitar. If it has that killer tone I've been looking for, then I can easily overlook a flaw. In the end, you have to decide what you can live with.

And see if you can get a discount, if you don't ask the answer is always no