NSA tried to delete part of the court transcript in a case about deleting evidence

Here's the link.

Who would have thought the US government would ever do something like this?!?
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
lol

it's like that trial over here where some guy got out of a bribe charge by giving someone money

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2716392/Prosecutors-agree-drop-Bernie-Ecclestone-bribery-charges-pays-60million-Deal-table-F1-boss-offered-20m-settle-corruption-trial.html

daily mail but still

Formula One boss Bernie Ecclestone was cleared of bribery charges yesterday after he paid a German criminal court £60million.
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by Tag43
so they got caught deleting evidence in a case about deleting evidence.

nice.

You literally just restated the title of the thread
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Tag43
so they got caught deleting evidence in a case about deleting evidence.

nice.

The title of the thread you just restated literally.
This has made it clear that the court can **** over the government thanks to the constitution. This is a great thing in my book.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Quote by Dimarzio45
The title of the thread you just restated literally.

Quote by BabyJoel
You literally just restated the title of the thread

lemme tell you why the nsa is great

they have this special police force that guards the entrance from the highway and probably 2 miles on either side (there are multiple entrances anyway). they sit on the shoulder and just creep. but apparently they're not supposed to waste their time on traffic violations so you can straight up blast them at like a buck twenty and they won't do shit

great man
i don't know why i feel so dry
Quote by Eastwinn

they have this special police force that guards the entrance from the highway and probably 2 miles on either side (there are multiple entrances anyway). they sit on the shoulder and just creep. but apparently they're not supposed to waste their time on traffic violations so you can straight up blast them at like a buck twenty and they won't do shit

great man

We all have to find a way to fight the powah
Quote by Eastwinn

great man

I've literally never seen that
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
That's cause you live in Brunei silly
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
At this point the NSA is like the abusive, alcoholic uncle of intl. gov't agencies. They violate your privacy, lie about it, blame you for it, burn the bedsheets, get caught, and then burn down the house. Oh, and they're doing it for your own good, you ungrateful little fuck.