Tone out of context is basically useless. You'd be surprised how bad some great sounding guitar tones sound when removed from the context of a mix.

It's pretty fizzy though. You might want to consider a better amp sim.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
I actaully the ran a orange micro terror. It sounded better but I lost the left channel somehow.
Like chemicalfire said, it's sort of hard to tell how it'll sit in the mix, without it being in a mix. However, I think it'd sound killer with a huge stoner metal type bass behind it!
NOW PART OF THE

Quote by Robchappers
You are epic my friend ;-)
Quote by RU Experienced?
At this point I'd be more surprised if you found me a Christian children's entertainer that didn't sodomize and eat kids.
You know, you don't use a "full guitar tone" in a mix, you have to remove some stuff to give space to all the other tracks and make everything sit well in the mix.

The guitar usually sits in the midrange, sometimes in all of it (lower midrange, mid midrange and upper midrange) and sometimes only in parts of it. It also has some presence in the lower trebble (from about 2khz to 4khz). For my ears, most of your tone character is in the lower and mid treble (from about 2khz to 8khz), this not only makes your guitar very fizzy, but it'll also make your guitar fight the vocals and cymbals in a mix context.
Please, someone correct me if I said too much bulls**t.