A Guitar Center nearby has finally got some Epis ES-335 Pro in stock. I've been wanting one of those for so long (in red please), I'm finally getting to try one today it looks like.

Frankly if I wasn't in the process of selling my house and buying a new one I'd go ahead with the intent to buy, but I guess I'll have to wait for a bit. Who knows, maybe I'll hate it.

In the meantime, I'm planning to put a TV Jones Duo-Tron in the neck and a Powertron Plus Overwound at the bridge. I think it'd sound awesome and look ace too! I just wonder if the Duo-tron is splittable...
Last edited by OliveG at Aug 10, 2014,
^ I had a cursory look on the tv jones website but i didn't find any info about whether the pickups were 4 conductor or not. I think you'd need to email them to see. It may be that you have the choice, in which case you'd need to buy 4-conductor versions if you want to split them.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
The Powertron Plus page says you can, or at least hint that you can (see toward the bottom - Tone/characteristics). Duo-tron says nothing. Yeah, need to email for that one.
Yeah they had wiring diagrams for 4-conductor pickups, so I'm guessing that at least some come as 4-conductor versions, just it didn't seem to elaborate as to which specific ones did
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?