Page 1 of 3
Here you go.

Abortion rates also fell by 35%. Now why is cheap birth control such a bad thing again?
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
No wonder they have so many teenage pregnancies there, what with all the weed and everything.
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by StewieSwan
I feel sorry for people that don't live in Colorado.

enjoy your bears and snow fagit
Quote by Dimarzio45
Jesus saves.

I don't see why, interest rates are so low, that's kind of a losing deal right now.
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'
Quote by LostLegion
enjoy your bears and snow fagit

No biggie, if the weather is bad he can catch the latest batman flick to escape the snow
Quote by chaoticfables
Clearly Jesus couldn't save very well, because he just left Real Madrid.

Hmmmm....well.......you got me there.

Quote by slapsymcdougal
I don't see why, interest rates are so low, that's kind of a losing deal right now.

You too.
Last edited by Dimarzio45 at Aug 10, 2014,
"Well duh," (lolmnt 2013).
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by JackWhiteIsButts
No biggie, if the weather is bad he can catch the latest batman flick to escape the snow

wicked edje
PM me for newts
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Christianity disproved in one sentence.

Not sure how, but I sure do love logical fallacies.

OT:
Ok, TS. And? I really don't know anyone who could argue this.

Seriously...
Quote by Baby Joel
No wonder they have so many teenage pregnancies there, what with all the weed and everything.

you haven't fapped till you ate a really strong indica cookie 2 hours beforehand its like everything is cumming its the greatest thing nowonder kids are always going rawdogging
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

OT:
Ok, TS. And? I really don't know anyone who could argue this.

Seriously...

Unfortunately, this is not the case. I remember an abstinence only presentation at my high school.

Cringey to the max.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
We have free birth control but we've still go the highest teen pregnancy rates in Europe
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

Quote by snipelfritz
Unfortunately, this is not the case. I remember an abstinence only presentation at my high school.

Cringey to the max.

Cringey doesn't matter. And I wasn't arguing for "abstinence only", btw.

What I was saying is that, Colorado did made birth control easy to get. So? It doesn't mean much.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
What I was saying is that, Colorado did made birth control easy to get. So? It doesn't mean much.

Never went to school in the south did you? They basically teach us in schools down here that birth control isn't effective and that the only way to not get pregnant is abstinence. Birth control is also hard to get and expensive here. The findings are important because maybe it can make the dumbass politicians in my state realize that just complaining about teen pregnancy isn't the best way to stop it.
Quote by caeser1156
Never went to school in the south did you? They basically teach us in schools down here that birth control isn't effective and that the only way to not get pregnant is abstinence. Birth control is also hard to get and expensive here. The findings are important because maybe it can make the dumbass politicians in my state realize that just complaining about teen pregnancy isn't the best way to stop it.

Or, you know, maybe it won't. See trowzaa's comment a few posts up (post #21). Free birth control doesn't actually matter. Of course, preaching abstinence only doesn't matter either.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

SAMurai, he was clearly joking.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Or, you know, maybe it won't. See trowzaa's comment a few posts up (post #21). Free birth control doesn't actually matter. Of course, preaching abstinence only doesn't matter either.

From what I've read elsewhere it's also a hassle to get even though it's free. Free =/= easily obtainable.
Excuse me while I raise it

Guys, lemme solve this argument for you:

-Thing people don't want happening happens (getting pregnant at a young age)
-Thing that stops thing people don't want happening happens a lot (birth control!)
-Thing people don't want happening doesn't happen so much (less unwanted pregnancies!!!)

There.
Last edited by ali.guitarkid7 at Aug 10, 2014,
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Cringey doesn't matter. And I wasn't arguing for "abstinence only", btw.

It means that we should make birth control easier to get and should educate people about it and that will have a positive impact on society.

Don't be thick sam-sam.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by caeser1156

Keep in mind, you're talking to someone who doesn't consider education to be a basic human right. Don't take much of what he's got to say very seriously. A contrarian to common sense.
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
Has anyone considered that teens in Colorado might have gotten uglier during the period of the study, to an extent which could contribute to a lowering rate of teen pregnancy?
Quote by Diemon Dave
^ Or obese from all those munchies!

Quote by Zaphikh
Keep in mind, you're talking to someone who doesn't consider education to be a basic human right. Don't take much of what he's got to say very seriously. A contrarian to common sense.

ughhh dude learn the difference between should and is.
Quote by ali.guitarkid7
ughhh dude learn the difference between should and is.

I used neither in my comment.
В словах есть что-то неприличное.
Quote by snipelfritz
It means that we should make birth control easier to get and should educate people about it and that will have a positive impact on society.

Don't be thick sam-sam.

You'd think so, except...you know, things don't always work perfect like that.
Quote by slapsymcdougal
Another possibility is a sudden increase in same-sex relationships.

Oh of course! Why didn't I think of that! When you make same-sex relationships more acceptable gay guys stop getting girls pregnant.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
You'd think so, except...you know, things don't always work perfect like that.

so...we don't need to try to improve the sex education in America?

Because we really really do.
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
Quote by caeser1156
Oh of course! Why didn't I think of that! When you make same-sex relationships more acceptable gay guys stop getting girls pregnant.

Maybe there's also been an increase in chastity belt sales and use....

I;m going to have to move on to utterly ridiculous reasons soon
Quote by Diemon Dave
Page 1 of 3