Page 1 of 3
Hey I thought of a thing for us to do that could be fun.

Text your mom the following sentence and post the results:

"Why don't girls like me?"

And don't post any made up bs. I'll be able to tell and you'll be banned.

I can't do it because my mom is probably asleep.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
She either wouldn't buy it or would think I'm an adulterer

I'm not down for either result
My God, it's full of stars!
My mom would be very upset and confused.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Quote by Dreadnought
She either wouldn't buy it or would think I'm an adulterer

I'm not down for either result
Then this isn't for you!
Quote by vintage x metal
My mom would be very upset and confused.
I understand and respect your decision to not participate.

I'd like to, but my mom's probably sleeping.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
my mom doesn't have a phone

but this is funny and very nathan fielder
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
It wouldn't work, I've been with my girlfriend for over 2 years. And my mom's sleeping anyway.

I would totally do it if I was single though, it would be funny. My mom would probably say something pretty harsh but without trying to be mean.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
I don't have a direct connect to heaven

HMU if you do though, yeah? Ok. We'll be friends 'n stuff.
Quote by lolmnt
I understand and respect your decision to not participate.

I'd like to, but my mom's probably sleeping.

Sleeping moms are the cutest and most necessary things the world survives on.
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Hey UG-Ladies, if you want you can substitute "girls" for "boys" in the text you send. But I'm not trying to force anybody into a binary view of sexuality.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

lolmnt i will do this tomorrow when my mom is awake

remind me
i don't know why i feel so dry
"inside all of our anatomies, there's a part that's a liar, and a part that's a cool guy. deep down inside you minterman, i know there's a good, cool guy. i feel like if you really worked on yourself, in a few years you could be a real catch.

love mintermom22 xoxo"

Quote by MinterMan22
"inside all of our anatomies, there's a part that's a liar, and a part that's a cool guy. deep down inside you minterman, i know there's a good, cool guy. i feel like if you really worked on yourself, in a few years you could be a real catch.

love mintermom22 xoxo"

Wow, this is powerful. Beautiful words.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

my mom isn't real good at texting and she's asleep

if i could she wouldn't text back though, she'd just come and talk to me

and id have to have that conversation and i don't particularly wanna have that conversation
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
If i was single i would love to do this. maybe i should text her telling her i just killed a man and don't know what to do. i bet she would buy it too.
Some have friends....

... others have guitars....

Hey, it's uhh... 4:20....

Thought you'd like to know is all.

I am not here to make you laugh, I'm here to make you horny.
Quote by lolmnt
Wow, this is powerful. Beautiful words.

yeah she really knows what to say in these situations

I'll do this tomorrow when we're not both at home. It'll be awkward either way but if I do it right now she'll just come talk to me about depression or something and ridicule me for texting. >_>
Was planning on not doing this, but maybe I will do this due to circumstances that transpired within the last 3 hours.
Quote by deadsmileyface
she would tell me that i need to get out more and stop being such a bump on a log/stick in a mud

then id be like wow thanks mom in a sarcastic voice because i dont wanna get out more and i like being a mopey sadsack bastard
banned
Quote by lolmnt
Hey I thought of a thing for us to do that could be fun.

Text your mom the following sentence and post the results:

"Why don't girls like me?"

And don't post any made up bs. I'll be able to tell and you'll be banned.

I can't do it because my mom is probably asleep.

pff.. a thread like this can't turn out to be a good thread if the TS isn't the first one to deliver.

OT:

"What are you talking about, they do!!"

I made that up but that's probably what she'd say
Quote by Telecaster7
Oh dear, current affairs...
Shit, my mom had her phone for more than 2 weeks before she figured out how to answer it.
She probably doesn't even know how to check her voice mail yet.
I don't know what mine would say and I'm not close enough with her to text her that so I'm sorry lolmnt I can't help.

Shut up.
I did it ! However, she does not know how to check her text messages, she has cataracts, and she's illiterate. So it goes.

Quote by Pastafarian96
I an evety characyer in this story
Last edited by M00NAGEDAYDREAM at Aug 11, 2014,
Quote by lolmnt
Hey UG-Ladies, if you want you can substitute "girls" for "boys" in the text you send. But I'm not trying to force anybody into a binary view of sexuality.

I am so brave that instead of texting her I asked her in person and I asked her both variants even though I am only interested in one.

Girls: "what do you mean? Are you gay? It's okay if you are. But if you are then I don't know what to do with myself now since I keep thinking about your wedding and you're my only baby. Is there anything else you need to tell me?"

Me: "no I was just asking hypothetically"

"Then don't scare me like that"

"This is a real question though, why don't any boys like me?"

"Don't be stupid you were the one telling me about those boys liking you. You just tell me their names, I'm your mafia mom and I'll take care of them for you. But if you really can't find anyone I'm happy to find one for you to marry. Just tell me when and how tall he has to be"
cat
Quote by ChucklesMginty
inb4 Phillip

Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Quote by guitarxo
I am so brave that instead of texting her I asked her in person and I asked her both variants even though I am only interested in one.

Girls: "what do you mean? Are you gay? It's okay if you are. But if you are then I don't know what to do with myself now since I keep thinking about your wedding and you're my only baby. Is there anything else you need to tell me?"

Me: "no I was just asking hypothetically"

"Then don't scare me like that"

"This is a real question though, why don't any boys like me?"

"Don't be stupid you were the one telling me about those boys liking you. You just tell me their names, I'm your mafia mom and I'll take care of them for you. But if you really can't find anyone I'm happy to find one for you to marry. Just tell me when and how tall he has to be"
This is a good post and I'm glad it happened, and making this thread was worthwhile now.

I would do this, but my mom is probably at the grocery store now or something.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

My mum has got way too much goin on right now to deal with my tomfoolery, because she'd probably take it too seriously and then stress too much about my depression, which she really doesn't need right now. So sorry that I won't participate

Knowing her though, she'd either say something like "of course they like what are you on about" or "well, what are some things you don't like about about yourself?" and then make it a deep discussion or something.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Quote by Philip_pepper
I could do it, but I think can guess what she'd say...

Would it be: "I like you, now come back to bed honey"?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Phillip, I've already sort of said this but the affection (I don't mean of the oedipus variety) you've shown towards your mother is evidence that there is a good person within you waiting to come out. I encourage you to take the right path (i.e. not banging your mother).

I'll probably do this soon but my mom's going to be here for twenty minutes. The response will either get me in trouble or be dull.
What're you gunna say when you're telling her it's a joke? 'Haha, nah, lolmnt told me to do it for fun'
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Quote by slipknot5678
Phillip, I've already sort of said this but the affection (I don't mean of the oedipus variety) you've shown towards your mother is evidence that there is a good person within you waiting to come out. I encourage you to take the right path (i.e. not banging your mother).

I'll probably do this soon but my mom's going to be here for twenty minutes. The response will either get me in trouble or be dull.

Thanks man.

I'm happy that a cockatoo knows I'm not a true cvnt.
Quote by steve_muse
What're you gunna say when you're telling her it's a joke? 'Haha, nah, lolmnt told me to do it for fun'

Or don't tell her you're joking and have a real and meaningful conversation with your mother 0
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano

Quote by slipknot5678

lolno:

Quote by Philip_pepper
Awesome dude. I'm a sexist. Maybe we can be friends.

Happy Birthday.

How's it like being 30?
Quote by ErikLensherr
Did you hear about the cockney Godfather?

He made them an offer they couldn't understand.
Page 1 of 3