Page 1 of 4
... and yet so many of us in the world don't have enough of it!

Share things you love or that you find love in. Pictures, descriptions, anything that can help you share it with someone else (like us )

I'll start us off:

- I love the way my husband looks when he's asleep, even if he's dozed off mid-conversation. He has this amazing look of complete contentedness, totally vulnerable but absolutely comfortable.

- I love how pink the sky can get during a sunset. How often does an entire landscape get washed in bubblegum?? (almost every night, really)

- I love when natural smells from the outdoors are strong enough to overwhelm the area you are in. The honeysuckle-soaked summer evenings, the smell after a fresh April rain, the smell of pine in the winter...
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Lame hippy thread

EDIT: I love the mountains and the sea

My God, it's full of stars!
today my best friend broke up with girlfriend. they didn't date for very long. he talked to me about it. apparently it was very civil. she had some huge insecurities and didn't think she could maintain a relationship. all of his complaints were due to this, though it wasn't until then that he knew the full story. i had spent a lot of time with him and her and i could see that she had made a huge impact on him. he'd really grown up. she was most definitely the coolest girl he ever brought to us and i was so happy to have met her.

so i told her all of this cause i figured she'd want to hear it. it made her extremely happy. the feeling when you make someone happy with simple honesty. i love that for sure.
i don't know why i feel so dry
i don't love anything b/c nobody loves me :^<

except maple dip donuts :^>

Last edited by MinterMan22 at Aug 11, 2014,
I love the way that light refracts when the moon is behind a thin layer of clouds. You get this tiny glowing orb, that has this expansion of rings of light that start white and end up being orange on the edges and it looks super pretty.

This is the best picture I can find, but usually I like it when the clouds are more transparent so you can see the moon

I also love my mum
will someone carry me across ten thousand miles under the silence
I love to know and see that other people have happiness in their lives. I'm a spectator to happiness, I guess.
I love all those things you listed Vintage. Except not your husband but my boyfriend.

- Cuddling
- Reading
- Cold, rainy nights
- Lying in bed with the covers pulled over you and you leave your window open so the cold breeze hits you and you cover yourself more
- Laughing at silly jokes
- Car rides through the back roads
- Wandering on the beach and finding a spot to relax
STಠ_ಠ
Love is thrown around to often. It reminds me of that one joke about throwing around the word amazing at stupid things so when something actually amazing happened you already wasted it on your jeans or something.Too tired and stuff to look it up.
Husband, not fiancee? There was a wedding??

i love just walking around in and experiencing and being a part of nature. i seem to be finding beauty in more and more lately and it's wonderful

i also love people who are all about spending their life loving, loving everything possible and as much as they possibly can. these are my favorite people
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
BOB 1. ur 20 and two u like evil things and idk if u worship the devil
Quote by Wormholes
Love is thrown around to often. It reminds me of that one joke about throwing around the word amazing at stupid things so when something actually amazing happened you already wasted it on your jeans or something.Too tired and stuff to look it up.

Or, really, what is your problem with people saying they love lots of things? Why are you opposed to other people loving more things than you love?
Quote by Wormholes

that's silly, it's not as if there's a meter for this sort of thing and it'll run out.
Quote by Sliide90027
But as a bigoted lemming, you have so cry an Alinslyite slur revealing you lack of reason and sense.

Quote by MusicLord16
^Thats a really weird way to carry two bread rolls around.
I love autumn. Best time of year.

I love the beach at night time. Listening to the waves is so peaceful.
Oh man I love Autumn too. Growing up with this every year was amazing
Quote by Baby Joel
Oh man I love Autumn too. Growing up with this every year was amazing

i love this

not even gonna get rid of the image
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
Quote by Baby Joel
^Thats a really weird way to carry two bread rolls around.

STಠ_ಠ
You guys are lame. I took the two pictures I posted. Post your own pictures
Quote by Dreadnought
You guys are lame. I took the two pictures I posted. Post your own pictures

i love mi dog

Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
edit: ^^ AAAHHHHH YES DOGGIES YES

hey great posts everyone, feeling the love

Quote by Bob_Sacamano
Husband, not fiancee? There was a wedding??

it's confusing but here is a guide:

- we are not legally married
- though neither of us are Muslim, because my family is Muslim, we got "married under Allah" out of respect for their wishes and as a welcome for Andrew into the Bengali community
- I find the labels fun and frivolous and for other people so I kind of use 'husband' and 'fiance' interchangeably at this point
- one of my older brothers is getting married this coming May and I can't get married before him because he is 8 years older and has been engaged forever and it would not be fair and also my family needs to be able to get a visa again to come visit so I gotta wait at least a year after that for a marriage ceremony (but you cuties should stay in touch with me until then so you can come )

and I like those kinds of people too
Quote by Arthur Curry
it's official, vintage x metal is the saving grace of this board and/or the antichrist

e-married to
theguitarist
minterman22
tateandlyle
& alaskan_ninja

Last edited by vintage x metal at Aug 11, 2014,
I love the moon. It's so cool. Example:

That's what they call a "supermoon". We're going to have a supermoon tonight!
Quote by vintage x metal
hey great posts everyone, feeling the love

it's confusing but here is a guide:

- we are not legally married
- though neither of us are Muslim, because my family is Muslim, we got "married under Allah" out of respect for their wishes and as a welcome for Andrew into the Bengali community
- I find the labels fun and frivolous and for other people so I kind of use 'husband' and 'fiance' interchangeably at this point
- one of my older brothers is getting married this coming May and I can't get married before him because he is 8 years older and has been engaged forever and it would not be fair and also my family needs to be able to get a visa again to come visit so I gotta wait at least a year after that for a marriage ceremony (but you cuties should stay in touch with me until then so you can come )

Oh alright cool yeah it sounds like you're doing the right thing for all that and there's no reason not to say husband/wife apart from having to explain that all the time so my bad

Yeah I love storms but what's better is that weird blue-green hue in the air that happens on rare occasions afterwards
Quote by Sliide90027

Quote by MusicLord16
question. if love is an infinite set, is it countable?
Quote by Eastwinn

You would bring math into a thread about love, Ean. But, by definition, isn't the infinite "uncountable"?
Last edited by crazysam23_Atax at Aug 11, 2014,
Quote by Eastwinn

Yes

lrn2Cantor
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
You would bring math into a thread about love, Ean. But, by definition, isn't the infinite "uncountable"?

no, lrn2Cantor

dread please specify ZFC or ZFnotC
Quote by Eastwinn
no, lrn2Cantor

dread please specify ZFC or ZFnotC

Oh, sodd off. You knew what I mean. But really...mathematics in a thread about love, Ean?

How...unromantic.
Quote by crazysam23_Atax

How...unromantic.

Maybe to you

Some ladyperson might like Ean's mathematics
Quote by Dreadnought
Maybe to you

Anything's possible.

Anyway, I guess Ean's point is that he loves the beauty of math.

OT:
I love nice asses.

Call me a troglodyte.
Quote by Dreadnought
Maybe to you

Quote by crazysam23_Atax
Anything's possible.

Anyway, I guess Ean's point is that he loves the beauty of math.

OT:
I love nice asses.

Call me a troglodyte.

As another fellow "assman", I agree.
Page 1 of 4