Looking for songs to keep pushing me. No gay shit like A7X, BVB, BMTH, SWS, Green Day, and a slew of others. Things I mainly listen to are Megadeth, Slayer, Mötley Crüe, Marilyn Manson, Jackyl, White Zombie, Exodus, Kings Of Leon, basically anything speed/industrial/thrash metal and indie/noise rock. Tuning doesn't matter, I mean my guitar strings are seriously heavy enough to drop to E standard bass tuning. That's what I do when my guitar pedal runs out of battery.
Your list of "gay shit" and "Things I mainly listen to" are hilariously similar given your stance. Work on scales and stop being a hater.
Fender Mustang/Derfenstein DST> Boss Power Wah> Pedal Monsters Klone> Bogner Uberschall> Walrus Audio Janus> Randall RM20> Line 6 M9> Randall RM20
You don't like "gay shit" but you listen to stuff like Marilyn Manson and Mötley Crue? You know they wear makeup and dress up like girls, right? Damn you are so hardcore.
Quote by AndyZ
You don't like "gay shit" but you listen to stuff like Marilyn Manson and Mötley Crue? You know they wear makeup and dress up like girls, right? Damn you are so hardcore.

Exactly what I was thinking.

Anyway, how can music be gay?
Quote by CymroPalch
Exactly what I was thinking.

Anyway, how can music be gay?

It could be in a same-genre relationship with other music?
Quote by Diemon Dave
Don't go ninjerin nobody don't need ninjerin'