Ni66ers in MO knock over auto parts shop, steal rims, in response to teen's death

Quote by bdof
Can't say I'm really surprised

EDIT: Ahhh dammit, even 10 years olds looting in the 2nd video???? WTF man

Can't really blame the kids in this situation.

Monkey see monkey do.
I don't blame them. Your racism , however, is intolerable.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
That's awfully not so sly of you

Look, we can all see what you're doing. You're a brand new UG member and you created an account to troll...........we get it. You're not original in any way, and mother was wrong when she said you'd grow up into being someone special. You're not

EDIT:
Quote by Neo Evil11
I don't blame them. Your racism , however, is intolerable.

Dude, why are you even fanning the flames?
I suggested there might be some significant backlash over this somewhere... hmmmm...
Quote by Overlord
It's not hard to be nice, but it's nice to be hard
Quote by bdof
That's awfully not so sly of you

Look, we can all see what you're doing. You're a brand new UG member and you created an account to troll...........we get it. You're not original in any way, and mother was wrong when she said you'd grow up into being someone special. You're not

EDIT:

Dude, why are you even fanning the flames?

That's just for this guy though, right?

Right?

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I'm reading about it now, with articles suggesting loosely that it may be the next "Trayvon Martin" case. New outlets are disgusting.....anything to draw a few extra viewers and outraged citizens.

This one didn't however.....which surprised me, knowing NY Times' history:
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/11/us/police-say-mike-brown-was-killed-after-struggle-for-gun.html?_r=0

It sucks an 18 young man is dead. But don't assault a ****ing cop in or around his own car, and try to take his gun. You're gonna get shot and killed.

I really don't understand the huge protester crowds supporting the kid......they just assume cop kills black kid = RACIST/NO JUSTICE NO PEACE!!!

GTFO

Quote by metacarpi
That's just for this guy though, right?

Right?

Yes, but we could all take it to heart a little as well
Last edited by bdof at Aug 11, 2014,
Quote by bdof
I'm reading about it now, with articles suggesting loosely that it may be the next "Trayvon Martin" case. New outlets are disgusting.....anything to draw a few extra viewers and outraged citizens.

This one didn't however.....which surprised me, knowing NY Times' history:
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/11/us/police-say-mike-brown-was-killed-after-struggle-for-gun.html?_r=0

It sucks an 18 young man is dead. But don't assault a ****ing cop in or around his own car, and try to take his gun. You're gonna get shot and killed.

I really don't understand the huge protester crowds supporting the kid......they just assume cop kills black kid = RACIST/NO JUSTICE NO PEACE!!!

GTFO

Yes, but we could all take it to heart a little as well

How can you conclude that the story the police is giving is true, considering they have not done a proper investigation? Your newsarticle states that the family just wants an investigation.

Also:
A struggle occurred “over the officer’s weapon,” and at least one shot was fired inside the car, Chief Belmar said. The two left the car, and the officer shot Mr. Brown about 35 feet away from the vehicle, the police reported. Several shots were fired from the officer’s weapon.

Doesn't sound like you'd need to shoot a fleeing person to death.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Last edited by Neo Evil11 at Aug 11, 2014,
We will indeed have to wait on further investigations.
It's makes not a lot of sense for the suspect and the cop to be inside the car without the suspect being apprehended in cuffs, thus making the struggle hard to believe.

Perhaps the initial apprehension was over and he uncuffed him and just had him sitting inside the car while the cop scolds him a little, then is about to send him on his way.
It could've been something as simple as a little public humiliation and a verbal smack upside the head. It's how cops deal with the majority of youths that are loitering and have been warned verbally more than once.

I'd believe that a hell of a lot more than a cop randomly just shooting an unarmed 18 year old black kid for nothing more than being black. If people really buy that angle, it's because it's what they want to believe happened
Last edited by bdof at Aug 11, 2014,
Quote by bdof
We will indeed have to wait on further investigations.
It's makes not a lot of sense for the suspect and the cop to be inside the car without the suspect being apprehended in cuffs, thus making the struggle hard to believe.

Perhaps the initial apprehension was over and he uncuffed him and just had him sitting inside the car while the cop scolds him a little, then is about to send him on his way.
It could've been something as simple as a little public humiliation and a verbal smack upside the head. It's how cops deal with the majority of youths that are loitering and have been warned verbally more than once.

I'd believe that a hell of a lot more than a cop randomly just shooting an unarmed 18 year old black kid for nothing more than being black. If people really buy that angle, it's because it's what they want to believe happened

I'm inclined to agree with all of this.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.