NOT a fan of B.C. Rich, but I found this interesting looking Gunslinger that is available through several online retailers.

It does have some interesting things in the spec list like Sperzel Tuners and a Gotoh hardtail bridge.........

Other than the basic specifications, there seems to be no more info about them anywhere. Anyone have experience with one of these or where its made etc.?

List price is around $1600 and sells for $800-900. Any chance that it might be a US made guitar?
That kind of price there's basically no chance they were made in the USA, I would expect something like that to be a Korean-made instrument. Still a pretty good place to make guitars, it's just still going to be a production-line, no real luthiery involved kind of deal. MiKs are decent enough though, my PRS is MiK and I love it.

There's no info about them anywhere because they're not in production any more. Donais has moved around a lot with his signature models over the years (Washburn, ESP, BC Rich) and now has a signature Legator guitar (Ninja 300-Pro Jon Donais signature).

Always been interested to play one of his signatures myself though, they seem a lot like my kind of guitars.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
these days US BC Rich guitars are basically custom shop deals there aren't any production guitars made anymore. as mentioned their higher end production models are fairly decent.
Well, if it is made in Korea, then chances are this could be a well made production-line guitar....
Quote by darkunknown88
Well, if it is made in Korea, then chances are this could be a well made production-line guitar....

If. To be honest I'm guessing based on the prices I've seen and what else I know is made around that kind of price. It could very well be a piece of crap being sold for more than it's worth because of Donais' name but I don't think he has that much market clout really.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
ESP did make another one too,
better specs imo, but that might be due to it being an ESP. Im sure they did an LTD version too.
http://espguitars.co.uk/sig-jondonais-esp.html
I shouldn't post when drunk..

07 LTD MH400NT SD SH2/SH5
15 Jackson SLATHX-m 3-7 Slime green
Squier std tele (modded to hell)

Engl Powerball
Laney Ironheart 60h
Zilla Superfatboy 2x12 v30's

Pedals
Quote by Zaphod_Beeblebr
It could very well be a piece of crap being sold for more than it's worth because of Donais' name

Thats what I want to know....it could very well be crap or a steal for that price.