Introvert
42 76%
Extrovert
5 9%
Joke option
8 15%
Voters: 55.
Page 1 of 2
I already know I'm an introvert, but I'll take this test anyway.

You are more of an introvert
You feel that living alone is to live happily, and you prefer hiding in a crowd rather than standing out in one. You are perpetually tormented by the idea of doing things wrong, not understanding or not being alert enough or intelligent enough to do what others expect of you. You lack in self-confidence and you seem to believe that others are better than you. While in a conversation, for example, you would be more likely to go along with the other’s points of view as you don’t fully respect your own opinions. Where there’s a low level task to complete or a service to be allotted, it’s you who volunteers. When people want to get out of a task, they naturally come to you as they know that you never say ‘no’. It’s not surprising that you sometimes have the impression of being permanently exploited, but you don’t really know how to break this vicious circle. On the rare occasions that you’ve tried to do so, this uncharacteristic defiance has caused uproar and you’ve ended up backing down. You are afraid of contact with others as you imagine that they are constantly judging you and that their probing looks will obviously find your faults. So, you try to remain the most transparent and discreet possible. How far will you take this logic of self-denigration? Try and stop projecting onto others the bad image you have about yourself. Have a good look around you and you’ll see that they too have faults, weaknesses and shortcomings, so stop finding excuses for everything. Maybe you were brought up in an atmosphere of ‘You’ll never make the grade’ as a child — a poison that you need progressively to get out of your system. Learn to look after your own interests — everyone else does, so why not you? You too have desires, dreams and opinions — express them. If you think that by saying no or thinking differently from others that you will no longer be loved, it just isn’t so. Others will learn to respect you because you respect yourself.

That was a really crappy test. More often than not, it equated avoiding conflict to being an introvert, which I don't think is necessarily true. it also equating having no self-confidence to being an introvert. Which again, isn't true at all.

Crap test.
it's all just coming back
it's all coming back

it's all coming back to me
Last edited by Baby Joel at Aug 11, 2014,
If you take a test to tell whether you are an introvert or an extrovert, you are an introvert.

EDIT:

also this question is annoying

You’re having an animated discussion with a colleague regarding a project that you’re in charge of. You:
Don’t dare contradict them -Passive
Think that they are obviously right -arrogant
Defend your own point of view, tooth and nail -defensive
Continuously interrupt your colleague -passive aggressive

Where is the answer for 'have a constructive conversation'?
It's over simplified, So what!

Quote by eGraham
I'm going to be on top of what is called a knob
Quote by theguitarist
Big ones can be fun in some ways but generally, they are a pain in the ass.
Quote by Wolfinator-x
I don't know what is going on in this thread or why I have an erection.
Last edited by Obsceneairwaves at Aug 11, 2014,
Yeah, I know I'm introverted without the test but whatever
dirtbag ballet by the bins down the alley
as i walk through the chalet of the shadow of death
everything that you've come to expect

I am neither of those things, both of those things, and one of those things, all depending on the day. Same goes with all of you. You're all great. Quit boring yourselves with a label that's supposed to sum up your identity or something.

Let's party
"You are more of a public introvert and private extrovert."

This makes sense because with a group of people I know I can be pretty loud but I really value alone time with myself.
I didn't take this quiz, but I will tell you guys. In terms of like my personal life and opening up emotionally to people, I am an introvert. But I enjoy talking and goofing around with people.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Public extrovert and private introvert. Already knew that but that's a better description than the one I've been using.
Quote by macashmack
My Myer Briggs personality profile is INTJ

I am an introvert.

http://www.16personalities.com

I change between and INTJ and an INTP depending on the season/my mood
it's all coming back

Quote by Baby Joel
I change between and INTJ and an INTP depending on the season/my mood

the NT's are clearly the best types
I am a banana.
**** all your -verts.
BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

I SAY, I SAY, BEWARE THE BANANA ARMY.

They say when they finally attack, all the impostors will peel themselves. In order to tell if you have been assimilated, check for a zipper somewhere near your pelvis.

I'm an INFP. But yeah I didn't need to take the test since it's painfully obvious that I'm an introvert.
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
You are more of a public extravort and private introvert
In public and at work you are a ball of energy perpetually on the move. You take the initiative, encourage others, hate waiting and are endlessly anticipating what’s going on around you. You take real pleasure in managing everything, much like the conductor of an orchestra. You enjoy being noticed by your work peers and your anxiety is linked more to the thought of leaving others indifferent. You need other’s attention to fully exist, but once you’ve crossed the threshold of your home, it’s another matter. You no longer take initiatives, but leave others to decide in your place. When your partner asks you to make a choice or give an opinion about holiday destinations, dinner menus or the children’s activities, you offer little or no input. You’re not comfortable and don’t know how to react and those around you often interpret your passiveness as a lack of interest or a certain reticence. The reactions of those around you may make you feel the need to revise your behaviour to close the gap between the two poles of your life. People feel that you compensate in one area of life (public), which you have trouble handling on the other side (private). The public over-activity into which you throw yourself prevents you from expressing your emotions and feelings. At work, rationality and efficiency is asked of you, but even there, emotions and feelings are unavoidable. It’s not by denying or pushing them out of your attention that they cease to exist. Instead, by forcing them out of your conscious mind, they govern you unconsciously. Why are you so afraid of your emotions? What are you afraid of finding deep within yourself? This over-investment in public and professional life could well be, to a certain degree, running away from whatever it is that you don’t master or control. You’d win some inner serenity if you accepted to walk the road of self-knowledge.

Man I knew this shit would depress me ****
That was a crap quiz. Where were the "just sit quietly and listen intently" options? When you're in a group there's more to do than just 1) be the center of attention or 2) ignore everyone.

I already know I'm introverted to the extreme but this quiz sucks a fart. It equates introvertedness to being a spineless worm and not just preferring company in small numbers.
Last edited by Seref at Aug 11, 2014,
Quote by Seref
That was a crap quiz. Where were the "just sit quietly and listen intently" options? When you're in a group there's more to do than just 1) be the center of attention or 2) ignore everyone.

I already know I'm introverted to the extreme but this quiz sucks a fart.

Yeah. The quiz focused on caricatures of these personality types, rather then exploring the depth of them

bad quiz.
it's all coming back

I used to be massively introverted, but nowadays I'm quite the extrovert.

I'm not loud or brash, but I don't tend to keep myself to myself, in the sense that I'll make known my feelings on a situation/person, in situations where it's acceptable I can be quite silly/loud, and also sometimes in situations perhaps where it isn't 100% acceptable.

As much as I enjoy time to myself, or small 1-on-1 hangouts with good mates, I absolutely love big events, festivals, raves, and always find myself spending hours chatting with people I've met 10 minutes previously.
I don't have to test for that, intro for sure.
Not sure if a sig is a necessity.
Generally I think these tests are very bad considering you are filling in the answers the way you think you are. It's kind of obvious that most people will get introverted even though they are not compared to the average human.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I have no problem with arguing my point/opinion/story to the death, regardless of who I offend or what controversy I cause.
I just generally choose not to, because human interaction just seems too much like hard work. Definite introvert, but not like that quiz tells me I am.
neurotic a.f.

I knew I was an introvert before the test. Wasn't the greatest test.
MY Music
AMPS:
Chute CC-04 2x12
GUITARS:
Fender American Deluxe Strat SSS (with DG-20's)
Martin Dx-1
PEDALS:
Big Muff Pi Tone Wicker
Keeley Mod Bluesdriver
Holy Grail Plus Reverb
MXR Carbon Copy Delay
Boss RC-2 Loop pedal
This is possibly the shittiest quiz in the internet so far.
Quote by Dave Mustaine
If you want to be treated intelligently, act intelligent.

Most of those questions and options suck.

I can be both, depending.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
You’re having an animated discussion with a colleague regarding a project that you’re in charge of. You:

Don’t dare contradict them
Think that they are obviously right
Defend your own point of view, tooth and nail
Continuously interrupt your colleague

wtf?
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
I already know I'm an introvert.

As for MBTI, I'm INFP.
Quote by TheSennaj
And well yes, I'll enjoy the carpal tunnel and tendonitis, because trying to get one is clearly smarter than any word you have spoken thus far.
Last edited by T00DEEPBLUE at Aug 11, 2014,
I know I'm heavily extroverted, took the test, it agreed.

EDIT:

You are more of a public extravort and private introvert
OBEY THE MIGHTY SHITKICKER
Last edited by JustRooster at Aug 11, 2014,
that public extrovert and private introvert is the same shit they peddle at cold readings. just about everyone is at ease with people they know.
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Sea monster.
Quote by ACG

In conclusion, I'm gay.

Mud Sergeant of the Primus Sucks Club. PM StratEnRegalia to join.

"Member of the Frank Zappa Fan Club. PM deadhead313313 to join."
These kinds of quizzes are dumb.

You can't distill all possible answers to these questions into only four options
I don't need a test to know I'm really introverted. The test said I'm "public introvert and private extrovert" and the description kinda applies to me, but those were some shitty questions with shitty answer choices. Where's the option for "Nicely ask family members to help me find my keys"?
Page 1 of 2