I have a schecter corsair bigsby, I love the guitar! Great intermediate 335 style! Only problem, I hate the bigsby:
It complicates string changes, it causes tuning instabilities, and I don't like its vibrato feel/range.
The only thing I like about it is the asthetic.
I'd like to convert it to a stoptail if possible..

So... My questions:

Can I (safely) replace the tune-o-matic bridge with a wraparound?
Or
Does someone make a stop-tail that would bolt into the bigsby screw holes?
Or
Is there a hard-tail mod for the bigsby that is effective?

I'm planning on keeping this guitar for a long long time, but would rather avoid marring or drilling/screwing new holes. If the need to sell it arises, I'd like to be able to return it to original easily.
Or you can keep the bigsby and try a few things to make it work better for you. It sounds like most of your issue is due to the floating bridge. You can pin the bridge but this would mean drilling holes. On my Gretsch, I keep the floating bridge in place by using double sided tape. Works great. The other thing you can do on string changes is just change one at a time. This keeps everything else in place while you go from one string to the next.

In the end, if you just don't like the Bigsby, I'd consider selling the guitar you have for similar model without the Bigsby rather than go through the hassle of trying to install another Bridge.
You can convert to a stop tail. But you’ll have to look at holes where the Bigsby was mounted.
Quote by jpnyc
You can convert to a stop tail. But you’ll have to look at holes where the Bigsby was mounted.

tbf, the holes are pretty small so unless having a completely unmarred top is a thing for you, most people wont notice. You'll prolly have 1 hole visible and then the other holes would mostly be covered by the tailpiece IIRC.

Personally, I love the bigsby holes on old guitars. Totes adds to the mojo
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
Best case scenerio, I think, would be a wraparound bridge, keeping the bigsby in place(it does look sexy). If I can do it safely. No drilling/tapping etc.

Would that work? Idk how the tune-o-matic differs from a wraparound on regards to how it's anchored to the center block.
Quote by dannyryan007
Best case scenerio, I think, would be a wraparound bridge, keeping the bigsby in place(it does look sexy). If I can do it safely. No drilling/tapping etc.

Would that work? Idk how the tune-o-matic differs from a wraparound on regards to how it's anchored to the center block.

You'd still have to drill new holes.
Quote by zgr0826
My culture is worthless and absolutely inferior to the almighty Leaf.

Quote by JustRooster
I incurred the wrath of the Association of White Knights. Specifically the Parent's Basement branch of service.
FYI you can put a washer under the spring to increase the height (when you buy a bigsby new it comes with one, you can put in more), and use a capo to change strings (look it up on youtube). Those two tweaks may help you enjoy your bigsby experience a little bit more.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
You'd be looking for something like this: http://www.guitarfetish.com/Chrome-Badass-Style-Intonatable-wraparound-bridge_p_153.html

Though, I'm not sure I'd recommend that particular one. I have no experience with it, and haven't looked into it at all.

Quote by columbiar
Or you can keep the bigsby and try a few things to make it work better for you. It sounds like most of your issue is due to the floating bridge. You can pin the bridge but this would mean drilling holes. On my Gretsch, I keep the floating bridge in place by using double sided tape. Works great. The other thing you can do on string changes is just change one at a time. This keeps everything else in place while you go from one string to the next.

In the end, if you just don't like the Bigsby, I'd consider selling the guitar you have for similar model without the Bigsby rather than go through the hassle of trying to install another Bridge.

The Corsair bigsby doesn't have a floating bridge.
Actually, I go by Dave, but there are already too many Daves on this forum.

Fender MIM Stratocaster
Fender Jaguar Bass
Epiphone EJ200 Super Jumbo
Fender Excelsior 13w
Acoustic B300HD (with matching 1x12 cab)
BOSS BD-2W
NYC Big Muff Pi